tikona in west delhi services ?

acepro71

Broken In
i am currently using mtnl 512 kbps plan and i pay around 700 ₹ to 800 ₹ depending on calls made via landline ...

tikona plan look good especially 4 mpbs *30 gb fup* after that 512 kbps so any one in west delhi using there services ?

is customer care support good enough ? also what is the final balance you need to pay with taxes per month ?

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
Even I was considering tikona, but they have **** reviews all over the web:

Tikona Broadband • India Broadband Forum

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
Don't even consider tikona, they are the worst. I got tikona connection ~1 year ago for Rs 3000 (advance payment for the next 3 months) but it never worked properly. It worked 5-8% of the time and that too with sub par speeds.

OP
A

acepro71

Broken In
Don't even consider tikona, they are the worst. I got tikona connection ~1 year ago for Rs 3000 (advance payment for the next 3 months) but it never worked properly. It worked 5-8% of the time and that too with sub par speeds.

thanks for letting me know but now the question is are there any alternatives ?

- - - Updated - - -

Even I was considering tikona, but they have **** reviews all over the web:

Tikona Broadband • India Broadband Forum

thanks D: didn't thought it was this bad

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
thanks for letting me know but now the question is are there any alternatives ?

- - - Updated - - -

thanks D: didn't thought it was this bad

I am also looking for a decent internet connection with 3-4 mbps download speed and atleast 2 mbps upload speed with respectable FUP or Unlimited. But there are no such plans in Delhi atleast for reasonable amount of money. Currently i am using MTNL Freedom 800 plan and its okish.

Top Bottom