[Complaint] Tikona Broadband

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Company name: Tikona Broadband

Product (be exact): 2 MBPS Unlimited Plan (Came out 2 Kbps:lol:)

I subsribed for Tikona Broadband 4 Months back. For first couple of months everything was smooth. I had a 2 MBPS unlimited plan so speed were also decent.

After that all hell broke loose. 3-4 Kbps speeds, frequent DCs (By frequent I mean every 10 mins.) Couldnt even watch Youtube 144p.

Even their own login page not loading up :lol:

I reported the issue 3 times to their call center and I got a typical answer every time.

1. Main Tower has issue
2. Latency issue

No technician ever visited even though promised too. :-x

Got frustrated and filed a disconnection request yesterday. Now somehow everything is working smoothly for 1 day. Have lost faith in them and going to continue with the disconnection anyway. :-x

Tikona ID: 1110225272

Complaints IDs:
1-3220635610
1-3221480678
1-3221503588
1-3222531802

I recommend all people to stay away from this shitty ISP.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Exact same scenario happened [MENTION=28803]Tech_Wiz[/MENTION]
Have the same plan, was getting hideous speed , customer care had EXACTLY same answers, filed for disconnection, suddenly working fine
Shocked to see exact same case.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I ended up complaining to Higher appellate authority which took action and sent a senior technician at my place. He changed the Signalling Unit and Position of the Unit and issue has resolved. It took them 2 weeks to do this @@.

Right now I have put them on observation and Kept the Disconnection Request on Hold. (Paid till 26th Oct so no harm).

Running smoothly for last 2 days. Fingers are crossed :lol:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
It will soon run like crap , im out of options other i wud've disconnected long ago, bsnl's plan are sh!t ...reliance cable broadband is not available in my colony bt available outside ...its sales guy was complaining that some mischiefs stole the optic fibre cable of reliance in nearby locality. So u can c what sh!t i live in (varanasi)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Company name: Tikona Broadband

Product (be exact): 2 MBPS Unlimited Plan (Came out 2 Kbps:lol:)

I subsribed for Tikona Broadband 4 Months back. For first couple of months everything was smooth. I had a 2 MBPS unlimited plan so speed were also decent.

After that all hell broke loose. 3-4 Kbps speeds, frequent DCs (By frequent I mean every 10 mins.) Couldnt even watch Youtube 144p.

Even their own login page not loading up :lol:

I reported the issue 3 times to their call center and I got a typical answer every time.

1. Main Tower has issue
2. Latency issue

No technician ever visited even though promised too. :-x

Got frustrated and filed a disconnection request yesterday. Now somehow everything is working smoothly for 1 day. Have lost faith in them and going to continue with the disconnection anyway. :-x

Tikona ID: 1110225272

Complaints IDs:
1-3220635610
1-3221480678
1-3221503588
1-3222531802

I recommend all people to stay away from this shitty ISP.

i stay in PCMC area too.. i have using Spectranet for the last 2months since moving here.

the service is very good. it rarely has any downtime.

i have the 16mbps plan. online gaming is awesome.

OP
T

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
After a couple of days of smooth running the Connection is back on Crap Track. Good thing I didn't close the disconnection request and only kept it at hold. Now sent them mail to terminate the same and take there junk back. Hopefully will get a TATATel Cable Connection within next couple of days.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tikona is a scam. Stay away.

*www.digit.in/forum/cavern/index2.html

Read all the 'Tikona' threads at the end of the above link.

napsterv

Journeyman
My friend too had Tikona. He said they used to call every month to pay the bills even after paying them. He disconnected and now took MTNL 8Mbps.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
tata also has an 8mbps plan for Rs1500 till 160gb
even you broadband is worth checking out,my cousin has had a good experience so far

Top Bottom