Thumbnail pictures not showing while browsing internet

maxtor

Journeyman
I am unable to see thumbnail pictures especially on forums and get this image:

picerror.png

However when I refresh most of the time it becomes ok, sometimes not.

I cleared cache,history etc and enabled all options in multimedia in advanced internet options. But it is still the same and small snaps don't show.

Anyone knows any solution?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Which browser are you using.. does all browsers have the same issue?

try disabling your Antivirus for a couple of minutes and check.

OP
M

maxtor

Journeyman
I use Chrome. Btw it doesn't happen with explorer...

I just enables FastestChrome - Browse Faster and it seems to be better now

Flash

Lost in speed
Are you using the forums in your office? Websense used inside the offices usually bans the image because of the source of the site.
Try checking Adblock, if installed any for chrome.

OP
M

maxtor

Journeyman
No I am not using in the office. I don't want to use Firefox I have been using Chrome for a long time without a problem.

Though I have tried some solutions it is still there.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
No I am not using in the office. I don't want to use Firefox I have been using Chrome for a long time without a problem.

Though I have tried some solutions it is still there.

I don't think you are using Chrome without any "problems" *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/160907-computer-freezes-chrome-not-explorer-yet.html?highlight= :razz: :p

OP
M

maxtor

Journeyman
I don't think you are using Chrome without any "problems" *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/160907-computer-freezes-chrome-not-explorer-yet.html?highlight= :razz: :p

That was identified and solved as a power supply issue. It was not just chrome but explorer and firefox also.(Btw, do you read complete threads or glance over titles only?)

Anybody for solutions please - if you're familiar with such an issue?

Interestingly when I refresh the page the picture shows, but not the first time.

Last edited:

ujjwal007

Lost in games
i m also having this issue with chrome only...but its seems good now :razz: i even not cleared my cache or cookies :D glad its ok again...dont know how and why it happened but no matter its good now! i was having it in mrng!

Top Bottom