This is why Airtel Gprs Sucks>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Airtel postpaid Gprs plans in Assam till Yesterday..
Rs 290@p.m. Unlimited access.anything above 1.25GB charges = 20paise/50kb

Today, 8/10/08...Airtel in assam launches new Gprs plans:
1. Rs 249@p.m. Free = 125MB. anything over 125 MB costs = 20paise/50kb
2. Rs 549@p.m. Free = 600MB. anything over 125 MB costs = 20paise/50kb...

Verdict : Throw ur Airtel Sim and get a Cell One GPRS = Rs 199@p.m. 4 GB download limit..

azzu

AJJU
may be in ur Assam but here in Andhra pradesh its 15/- per day UL for me and no unlimited plans for the Cellone here and gprs costs 2paise per 2kb so for me CELLONE Sucks here

And panacea_amc
may b but APACHE RTR (fi) beats all of them ;)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Airtel & Voda are way too costly here in Bombay, they seem consider the metros as cash milking cows.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Airtel & Voda are way too costly here in Bombay, they seem consider the metros as cash milking cows.
Airtel is not that expensive. At 15 bucks per day for unlimited GPRS, it is not that bad. But the connection quality and speeds suck with frequent disconnections.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
airtel is going to change its bill plans all over india soo..thts what i have been told!

They won't increase the charges in metros and major cities, as if they do so, they are going to loose most of their customers using data services as MTNL/BSNL will start 3G services very soon.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

They won't increase the charges in metros and major cities, as if they do so, they are going to loose most of their customers using data services as MTNL/BSNL will start 3G services very soon.

Bsnl will start 3G?? really, do we need a 3G enabled handset for it?

utsav

damn busy...
Ahaa! Cbz rocks! just look at the CURVES of Cbz.....better than Monica Bellucci's

lolz. The only thing i hate abt cbz xtreme is its exhaust silencer angle. It would have been better. My maternal uncle has a cbz xtreme. He didnt gave it to me for riding a single minute so i got an apache and now i do :p :D at him. Lolz. Going off topic :D hehe. on topic : . Am getting full fledged mobile office connectivity without recharging with gprs card since 1 and a half month. Airtel does'nt evn charges me for any text msgs since 7 months :D :D :p :lol:
airtel rocks 4r me . :p

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

lolz. The only thing i hate abt cbz xtreme is its exhaust silencer angle. It would have been better. My maternal uncle has a cbz xtreme. He didnt gave it to me for riding a single minute so i got an apache and now i do :p :D at him.

who is speaking about CBZ extreme???? i am sayin about the old charmin CBZ....Old is Gold Dude!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom