This is REAL INJUSTICE to 900 UL users.

It is real Injustice from Telecome department...

• Yes.. I agree !

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No. .. I dont' !

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
This is REAL INJUSTICE to 900 UL users.(EVEN MORE INJUSTICE)

Lately, there is so much going on at DATAONE. There are already so many topics for that but I am starting this one as its not a General help or suggestion question, its just that I need Answer !
Can Any ONE Answer :
That why its so unfair with Dataone 900UL plan? People are being provided with 2mbps free night data transfer for Rs. 500 a month with now more data transfer allowed ie. 2.5 GB a month a compared to 1 GB earlier.

Means they are benefitted in both.. terms of speed and terms of value for money.

Now consider 900UL users, earlier we were having best deal out but on the other hand 256kbps ws the only unlimited plan can offer else would have baught some other .. say 512kbps ulmited if provided with decent value of Money.. say Rs. 1500 a month or 1600 a month.

Now BSNL think that at night they have very less traffic hence its OK to give unlimited transfer at that time even at 2 mbps.. then why they can't give night 2mbps speed to 900UL Plus users ?

Their concern is that it might eat up all the bandwidth if give unlimited 2mbps in day too.. OK.. thats alright..

Then why not to give 2mbps in night similar to 500 and other plans ?
yaar.. if they are giving us 256unlimted then atlest its logical to provide us 1mbps in night as they are giving 256kbs UL all the time...

So .. in terms of logic and justice.. its really unfair.. truely unfair to 900 UL ...
I am feeling as if I am being cheated becz after this 2mbps **** they are failed to give even 256kbps in day time..

UPDATE
Seems that BSNL finally launched the Games on Demand .. but I think as its using Indiagames.com hence there is no chance of increase in download speed of games.
What all this means.. we, all 900UL users will have to play on 256 kbps including downloads.. on the other hand poeple with 2mbps shall really enjoy as the games download for them would be a breeze as compared to us.
FYI: Games downloaded shall not be counted in data transfer of your account hence even Plan 250 can play games all day long on 2mbps !
!!
Correct me.. if I am not well-informed about Games on Demand services.

Last edited:
OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Ok here is the list of email addresses of senior Officers including ones whose NOTE you people saw on dataone.in on Near year.. ie. CMD A.K.Sinha.

I donno how many of them read their mails but if he they get more than a thousand mail suggesting him what I suggestd then its can really affect,
I am giving list seperated by commas so that anyone who wish to send mail to all of them at once can send..

BTW, I am sending link to this thread as well as link to this thread --->
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45080 !

So my mail should look like ::
To : cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in, dcm@bsnl.co.in, sdsaxena@bsnl.co.in, jrgupta@bsnl.co.in, rldube@bsnl.co.in, hcpant@bsnl.co.in, csgml@sancharnet.in, tajender_kumar@bsnl.co.in, scmisra@bsnl.co.in, anil_kaushal@bsnl.co.in, ddgbd@sancharnet.in, lavgupta@bsnl.co.in, nkg@bsnl.co.in, ddgpg@bsnl.co.in

Subject : Janta ki aawaaz : Broadband issue in view of end USER : Very Urgent

Body :

Sir,
I am trying to convey common man (end user's) view and problem faced by them on your Telecom and Broadband department. What I want to say that it all needs a little broader view and some more spirit.

Here is the information you must see and consider ::

From a common Broadband user :::-->

"Lately, there is so much going on at DATAONE. There are already so many topics for that but I am starting this one as its not a General help or suggestion question, its just that I need Answer !
Can Any ONE Answer :
That why its so unfair with Dataone 900UL plan? People are being provided with 2mbps free night data transfer for Rs. 500 a month with now more data transfer allowed ie. 2.5 GB a month a compared to 1 GB earlier.

Means they are benefitted in both.. terms of speed and terms of value for money.

Now consider 900UL users, earlier we were having best deal out but on the other hand 256kbps ws the only unlimited plan can offer else would have baught some other .. say 512kbps ulmited if provided with decent value of Money.. say Rs. 1500 a month or 1600 a month.

Now BSNL think that at night they have very less traffic hence its OK to give unlimited transfer at that time even at 2 mbps.. then why they can't give night 2mbps speed to 900UL Plus users ?

Their concern is that it might eat up all the bandwidth if give unlimited 2mbps in day too.. OK.. thats alright..

Then why not to give 2mbps in night similar to 500 and other plans ?
yaar.. if they are giving us 256unlimted then atlest its logical to provide us 1mbps in night as they are giving 256kbs UL all the time...

So .. in terms of logic and justice.. its really unfair.. truely unfair to 900 UL ...
I am feeling as if I am being cheated becz after this 2mbps **** they are failed to give even 256kbps in day time.."

Sir, kindly see following links also ::
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45080

and

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=382964

I hope after reading that you will take required action which shall do the justification to this issue.

Thankyou!
A "frustrated" Broadband user !

I think this should work.. atleast daily send same mail using your different ids..
Not much 900 UL users but others can help us..

At 1:00pm if you ask 100 ppl that is it day or night then there you will find that atlest 5% ppl will say night though they and all others know that its DAY (at 1:00PM) .
Same is going with this topic, Kindly be with the truth and favour only the reaility.

How many sent the mails ?

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
How can you expect BSNL to provide unlimited for 900 bucks? If they do provide as you say, then all higher plan users will shift to 900 bucks plan. There won't be much difference in tariffs at all then.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
If I were a bsnl guy,I would have deleted that email just after reading the subject.Those guys are really thick skinned,we should mailbomb this email to them 100 times and maybe they will have a look at it.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
@vimal, if you mailbomb them, then they will be forwarded to their spam folder. Do you think they'll check their spam folders? Forget it!!! I hope they know to check their inboxes!!!

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
i tried to mailbomb myself 10 times just for an experiment and it did not go in my
spam\bulk folder :D.I am on yahoomail which I hope is a much better service than bsnl.co.in's mail

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok then. Have a happy time with your mailbombs. Do notify us all if you get any replies (which you may get after months)

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
well just think abt this if there was 2mbps for all... the unlimited connection users download 24hrs and no one takes other plans so more 900 users and more traffic jam... so would there have been anyone getting really that speed... the limited connection users get that just so that they can download in just the free time they get...

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
BTW. Do they have any fax nos. because faxes come right at your face.(tried it with UTI,always worked:D)It should work unless ofcourse their machine is broken from six months.

royal

Padawan
Atleast they should have given UL users night 2 mbps or UL 512 kbps throughout the day ...:mad:

Now is that asking too much ? :confused:

ECE0105

In the zone
BSNL has become quite market savvy these days and giving the 2MBPS download speeds to the 900UL users would definitely help the common man, but does not make for a good business sense. So, there would be no use cribbing about it. Let's see if in the near future the bandwidth is relaxed by the Govt. and we would be getting better speeds than the so called "BROADBAND" that we are getting now. Happened to see somewhere that South Korea is planning to increase the Internet connectivity speeds to 1GBPS.

neo_anderson

Broken In
hey, did bsnl revise their plans, i have a 256 kbps connection with a rent of rs. 250 per month, so will i be getting any free night time surfing and 2 mbps speed? also, how to check my usage, that dataone.in link ain't working,pls help!

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
neo_anderson said:
hey, did bsnl revise their plans, i have a 256 kbps connection with a rent of rs. 250 per month, so will i be getting any free night time surfing and 2 mbps speed? also, how to check my usage, that dataone.in link ain't working,pls help!

NOPE........
250 per month Home 500 (No NU)
500 permoth Home 1000(With NU)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
saurav29 said:
NOPE........
250 per month Home 500 (No NU)
500 permoth Home 1000(With NU)
^^what.

Home250-> No Night Unlimited.
Home500-> Night Unlimited. (2am to 8am)