This is REAL INJUSTICE to 900 UL users.

It is real Injustice from Telecome department...

• Yes.. I agree !

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No. .. I dont' !

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nil_3

In the zone
I am a BSNL Home 500 plan user. At the time of 256kbps download speed, I used to download 300-350MB data by Torrents in SIX hours(Night Unlimited period). At present(256kbps-2mbps speed) the data downloaded from torrents is 1.2-1.4GB. In a 900UL plan at 256kbps you can download 350X4 = 1400MB in a day which almost equals with current Home 500Plan. So I think in a Home 500Plan you you are gaining Rs. 400/- by downloading the same amount. Add this with the extra 18 hours of electricity cost and depreciation cost

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
ricky...
Ok here is the list of email addresses of senior Officers including ones whose NOTE you people saw on dataone.in on Near year.. ie. CMD A.K.Sinha.

I sent the mail to these guyz. I hope others'll follow suit. Most of the ids however, bounced my mail back.

Somethin has to b done about it. I feel like a... won last year, loser this year... sorta guy. Gimme higher speeds dammit... bsnl... @least 512kbps...

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
royal said:
Atleast they should have given UL users night 2 mbps or UL 512 kbps throughout the day ...:mad:

Now is that asking too much ? :confused:

Ya .. this is what I am saying, giving download at nights unlimited .. even 1mbps would be fine.. atleast a justice.

Now I am in search of getting fax No. bcz sending fax = good idea .

Here are the fax Nos. needed..
Sh. Dilip Kumar 10th floor,
Chandralok Building, Janpath, New Delhi-110001
jtddgpg@bsnl.in

PH: 011-23357676
FAX: 011-2738780

He is sort of public relation officer of corporate office.. Sending 100 faxes to him can make a lot of difference. I can send 3-4 from different public fax booth

*www.bsnl.co.in/pg/pg1.htm

Last edited:

royal

Padawan
I think I will "degrade" to 500 plan and buy myself a RS premium monthly account ;) that way I can download a good amount (with resume) between 2-8 a.m. :D

ECE0105

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
^^what.

Home250-> No Night Unlimited.
Home500-> Night Unlimited. (2am to 8am)

Home900UL-> Full time Unlimited but only 256kbps max. speed

Home250 -> No Night UL and revised free data transfer from 400MB to 1GB.
Home500 -> Night UL and Revised Free Transfer frm 1GB to 2.5GB

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
I m too thinking for degrage but not sure about BSNL again..
They r real moron .. chances are that they will mess up with bills

I am also fed up withtheir new shi* policy........cuz am also on UL conn.
So, what do u guys think , downgrade to the 500 plan.......should we do it .
Its better than the UL plan , heres how-------

In 900 UL plan....
Max download possible in 24 hrs. = ar. 2.5 GB
In 500 plan .......
Max download possible in 24 hrs. = ar. 5.4 GB
So, thats the truth ............ u all decide what to do .

royal

Padawan
rahul_becks23 said:
I am also fed up withtheir new shi* policy........cuz am also on UL conn.
So, what do u guys think , downgrade to the 500 plan.......should we do it .
Its better than the UL plan , heres how-------

In 900 UL plan....
Max download possible in 24 hrs. = ar. 2.5 GB
In 500 plan .......
Max download possible in 24 hrs. = ar. 5.4 GB
So, thats the truth ............ u all decide what to do .

I would like to wait and watch for some more time...only after I know for certain that a consistent 2mbps speed is achieved in 500 plan that I plan to shift to that :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
royal said:
I would like to wait and watch for some more time...only after I know for certain that a consistent 2mbps speed is achieved in 500 plan that I plan to shift to that :D

Infact i am enjoying what Mr. Eminem said , i download 4-5 Gig of data in the night free hours. Beats the UL download anytime. My friend also changed his 900UL to home 500 after the BSNL officer here said that "BSNL has absolutely no plans for speed increase in the 900 UL" .

hey tara buddy , r u sure about the 4.5 giggs in 6 hrs............if ur correct , then i'll downgrade my conn. to 500 , alright.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
thats not Tara its 'Tarey', and its my surname so i'd appreciate if everyone spells it that way :) .

Btw , here is the download detail for this month till now , the green bar is the download between 2-8AM , as you can see the data downloaded is too much that i dont download whole night each day. See for the day 5,6 downloaded the full Nighr free time , the download data reaches 5 gig mark.

*img251.imageshack.us/img251/180/usageoq0.jpg

o hell yeah........then i'll downgrade.......but do i do that ... will i have to wait for this month to finish or what.......

Last edited:
OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
If you send request now then shall be degraded in next billing cycle.. though I can get my plan degraded with a single phone call to the person who handles account creation but wanted to do (if wanted to do) then do it systematically, simply write an application and submit to concerned department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom