This is my Final Config.. After 3 months of research!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
The soundcard is quite important to get a richer sound experience. You could add the soundcard later if you feel like though. Onboard sound does not compare to the sound you get from the standalone ones. My advice, go for onboard right now and then when you feel comfortable with your finances, get a soundcard...guaranteed performance increase.

Also, the creative inspire series don't stand a chance against the Logitech Z5300 (except for the inspire 5700D which is quite powerful).

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
No use of 6600 (256 MB), shell out a few bucks and get 6600 GT, It will be a wise choice and if you dont want to spend more then get the 128 MB version of GT, It costs much less !!!;-)

OP
T

Toocool

Journeyman
I have no idea.. My dealer said 6600 Ultra is for 6k.. I was really confused coz i never heard of it.. LOL

hummer

Journeyman
memory is not as imp as shader model, d3d support , open gl version,etc. fr two yrs future proofin u need not less than 6800 gt.

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
Well you will be able to play any game for the next 2+ yrs even with a 6600GT but you might have tone down the ingame GFX a bit after a few yrs !!!

madman123

Broken In
well, i'm not sure where you can get this screen, but i can give u the phone number...
Priya Ltd.
022-56663100
prom_bom@priyagroup.com
price: 320000
so u could try that...
and as for you toocool:
the viewsonic. is completely up to u...the response rate is the half of the samsung (4ms)...and it got the chip best performance award...
and as jay4u mentioned, abt the ram...if u'r planning on getting some decent stuff, such as transcend or corsair...and if u go for 1gb....try aroung 400-533 mhz ddr2...that will cost u around 10k...2 gb is much more then u need...

madman123

Broken In
yo, am i safe to assume u're getting a pci-e board...so go for the 6600gt with 256....it's the best and u bet its future proof....for those 3k extra there is no living without...

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
madman123 said:
yo, am i safe to assume u're getting a pci-e board...so go for the 6600gt with 256....it's the best and u bet its future proof....for those 3k extra there is no living without...

hey dude we have already discussed earlier that the extra 3K for wont bring much of a difference so 128 MB is good enough !!!

madman123

Broken In
well, i guess thats up to toocool to descide...the 6600gt from xfx costs 9k....if thats not worth for him...then the 128 mb is obviously the next best option

hummer

Journeyman
i don remember the issue of digit , sept most probably,
see the results urself there .how much diff the xtra 128 mb on 256 mb 6600gt makes.its negligible. if u can give some refrence where it makes a lot of diff, i ll agree 2 u .the case is fr 6600gt. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom