• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Till when are you people playing ? I just started the download.

sorry dude, server is down now. :(
cya next week.

part of steam attendance.*

*i.imgur.com/j43TQfW.png

turns out cherry n noas are pros.
Anorion thanks for the knife kills. xD
koolent is a multitasker who can study while playing.
gta0gagan, ur internet sux dude. ;)

we'll poll the next week's game. prolly cod 4 or some f2p. any suggestions ?

Last edited:
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
how about Altitude for next Saturday? it's a 2d dogfight game and is very much fun.

no need to buy it. It has an unlimited demo. only few perks which unlock at higher levels are limited in the demo and it doesn't make any difference in multiplayer. the download is ~400mb and can run on any toaster made in past 10 years.

other suggestions welcome. few are interested in Cod 4, if any1 is willing to find a server, we can do it.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
how about Altitude for next Saturday? it's a 2d dogfight game and is very much fun.

no need to buy it. It has an unlimited demo. only few perks which unlock at higher levels are limited in the demo and it doesn't make any difference in multiplayer. the download is ~400mb and can run on any toaster made in past 10 years.

other suggestions welcome. few are interested in Cod 4, if any1 is willing to find a server, we can do it.

require some serious bandwidth for a good game.... if anyone has more than 2mbps upload speed then it can be done.

require some serious bandwidth for a good game.... if anyone has more than 2mbps upload speed then it can be done.

i was thinking quake 3 is the best.

ill host the server..

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Lol got pwnd. Some of the game modes were new, but this was fun. Didnt recognize everyone. Trackmania sometime.

Lol got pwnd. Some of the game modes were new, but this was fun. Didnt recognize everyone. Trackmania sometime.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God

i was thinking quake 3 is the best.

ill host the server..

hmm, quake 3 will be fun. and download size is also small.

yh dude, you were good at gungame mode though. added trackmania to list. only if someone adds a multiple choice poll, we can give the poll a 3 day time and decide.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Sorry that I had to drop out cause I was getting a lot of frame drops and I was not able to play at all. But I was glad to play with all you fellow TDF members. Looking forward to next time.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Quake3 and TMnations forevah!!

i have TM Nations.. what do i need to do??
good, let people vote till Wednesday and we'll finalize the game, so we can have atleast 2-3 day time for download.

Sorry that I had to drop out cause I was getting a lot of frame drops and I was not able to play at all. But I was glad to play with all you fellow TDF members. Looking forward to next time.
ya, sorry dude. that should some problem server side. next time it'll be smooth.

hungry for moar
everyone is:-D
updated the first post with choices for next week, reply with your choices from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom