Thinkdigit Kanpur meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
Well this time its not the same Delhi or Mumbai again. :p

Me,gxsaurav ,krates ,abhishek have planned to meet up in kanpur on this 5th April. gxsaurav will come from Lucknow to kanpur and i will go from Jhansi to Kanpur for the meetup.

The expected meetup location is Rave Moti at around 12:30pm Sunday 5th April .

So if anyone residing in kanpur is interested to join in then they are welcome. :)

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac

Me,gxsaurav ,krates ,abhishek have planned to meet up in kanpur on this 5th April. gxsaurav will come from Lucknow to kanpur and i will go from Jhansi to Kanpur for the meetup.

So if anyone residing in kanpur is interested to join in then they are welcome. :)

Don't you have IITJEE on the next Sunday i.e. 12th April 2009? How will you manage to extract that amount of time for a meetup just a week ago of such an entrance exam? :???::shock:

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
Don't you have IITJEE on the next Sunday i.e. 12th April 2009? How will you manage to extract that amount of time for a meetup just a week ago of such an entrance exam? :???::shock:

Its just a 1 day issue man aur saal bhar kya jhak mara hai maine? Ek din mein kuch nehi hota :p
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
:x:x:x

rikshaw se aayunga par pleasure nahi chalaunga :D

Rickshaw k paise tu dega :mad:

Last edited:

IITian

Broken In

won't b able to make it because of exams. u frm Jhansi? glad to see that people of bundelkhand are also bcoming tech-literate finally..(btw i m also frm jhansi)

heartripple

In the zone
I am interested ..........But its not possible ............
If you guys coming to Mumbai or Ahmedabad then I will be there.Thats for sure.:wink:

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
won't b able to make it because of exams. u frm Jhansi? glad to see that people of bundelkhand are also bcoming tech-literate finally..(btw i m also frm jhansi)

Yup am from jhansi though natively from kolkata. :p .
It would hav been great if you could join us as its just around 4 hrs meet .

zboy123

Broken In
What exactly do u guys do in such meetings? I meant wat's the agenda? I'll be there on 5th to see my professor and I might join you guys!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
What exactly do u guys do in such meetings? I meant wat's the agenda? I'll be there on 5th to see my professor and I might join you guys!!

Krates want to see my X-mini Max speakers while I want to try his sennheiser CXL 400 earphones.

We all want to eat burgers in McDonalds. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom