• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Thinkdigit Kanpur meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
Well this time its not the same Delhi or Mumbai again. :p

Me,gxsaurav ,krates ,abhishek have planned to meet up in kanpur on this 5th April. gxsaurav will come from Lucknow to kanpur and i will go from Jhansi to Kanpur for the meetup.

The expected meetup location is Rave Moti at around 12:30pm Sunday 5th April .

So if anyone residing in kanpur is interested to join in then they are welcome. :)

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac

Me,gxsaurav ,krates ,abhishek have planned to meet up in kanpur on this 5th April. gxsaurav will come from Lucknow to kanpur and i will go from Jhansi to Kanpur for the meetup.

So if anyone residing in kanpur is interested to join in then they are welcome. :)

Don't you have IITJEE on the next Sunday i.e. 12th April 2009? How will you manage to extract that amount of time for a meetup just a week ago of such an entrance exam? :???::shock:

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
Don't you have IITJEE on the next Sunday i.e. 12th April 2009? How will you manage to extract that amount of time for a meetup just a week ago of such an entrance exam? :???::shock:

Its just a 1 day issue man aur saal bhar kya jhak mara hai maine? Ek din mein kuch nehi hota :p
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
:x:x:x

rikshaw se aayunga par pleasure nahi chalaunga :D

Rickshaw k paise tu dega :mad:

Last edited:

IITian

Broken In

won't b able to make it because of exams. u frm Jhansi? glad to see that people of bundelkhand are also bcoming tech-literate finally..(btw i m also frm jhansi)

heartripple

In the zone
I am interested ..........But its not possible ............
If you guys coming to Mumbai or Ahmedabad then I will be there.Thats for sure.:wink:

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
won't b able to make it because of exams. u frm Jhansi? glad to see that people of bundelkhand are also bcoming tech-literate finally..(btw i m also frm jhansi)

Yup am from jhansi though natively from kolkata. :p .
It would hav been great if you could join us as its just around 4 hrs meet .

zboy123

Broken In
What exactly do u guys do in such meetings? I meant wat's the agenda? I'll be there on 5th to see my professor and I might join you guys!!

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
What exactly do u guys do in such meetings? I meant wat's the agenda? I'll be there on 5th to see my professor and I might join you guys!!

Krates want to see my X-mini Max speakers while I want to try his sennheiser CXL 400 earphones.

We all want to eat burgers in McDonalds. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom