ThinkDigit Forum Workspace Showoff Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
May 11? But your last post said it's gonna be May 14th? Why are you guys closing it 3 days before it actually was to be closed?

d3p

PowerHouse
Read the first page.

Code:
Rules and contest conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice.

:rofl:

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
God damn it...then I have to really hurry on 11th, assembling the PC, clicking pictures and entering in the contest again...Hope my cabinet comes on 11th morning :(

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
and also probably they meant results will be out on that day :wink:
contest closes before :|

No. They changed the timings in the last minute. They wrote that "the contest ends May 14th, and winners will be announced shortly after". This was their exact wordings in that post. Very unhappy about this change. 3 days? What benefit would those 3 days give to the moderators, judges or the sponsors? I am not upset by any means, but still I feel like questioning.

I am still unsure that my setup will get completed by 11th May, it might get delayed by 1 day :( Hope it doesn't.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Contest is running for more than 1month. Still you guys running out of time?

Well I understand the change of closing date but we really needed to do that.

Because by any means we need to submit the results within 15th to Digit.

So we don't want to be unfair while hurrying up in last minute.

Hope you all understand the situation.

Best of luck to all the participants out there :)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
No. They changed the timings in the last minute. They wrote that "the contest ends May 14th, and winners will be announced shortly after". This was their exact wordings in that post. Very unhappy about this change. 3 days? What benefit would those 3 days give to the moderators, judges or the sponsors? I am not upset by any means, but still I feel like questioning.

I am still unsure that my setup will get completed by 11th May, it might get delayed by 1 day :( Hope it doesn't.
okay. Back to May 14 - 10 pm. IST.

It was a wake up call for people to hurry up anyways. ;)

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Contest is running for more than 1month. Still you guys running out of time?

Well I understand the change of closing date but we really needed to do that.

So we don't want to be unfair while hurrying up in last minute.

Hope you all understand the situation.

Best of luck to all the participants out there :)

Your reason is also justified krishnandu, but I so really wanted to re enter the contest on 12th, that's why I requested it to be open for 3 more days.

okay. Back to May 14 - 10 pm. IST.

It was a wake up call for people to hurry up anyways. ;)

What a relief. Will enter on 12th May probably :)

saswat23

Human Spambot
^^
Not on 14th, Krishnandu.Sarkar has mentioned above that all the entries would be submitted to digit by 15th. So, result will be out probably by 18th.

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
^^
Not on 14th, Krishnandu.Sarkar has mentioned above that all the entries would be submitted to digit by 15th. So, result will be out probably by 18th.

Ohh boy, you sometimes interpret many posts wrong. :lol:

Results are to be sent to Digit, not entries :)

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Will enter at the last moment. Lots of problems creeping up. First, the computer table got delayed by the dealer, then, had to send my BenQ G2222HDL back for replacement. Have clicked some photos as a backup, if my table and monitor couldn't make it till monday, and will upload them at the last moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom