Not open for further replies.

Crazykiller

Banned
Hi guys!
Sometimes when i try to open thinkdigit.com i get the following page
info_48.png
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

• <LI id=causeNotConnected>You are not connected to the Internet. <LI id=causeSiteProblem>The website is encountering problems.
  • There might be a typing error in the address.
What you can try:

bullet.png
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

None of the problems here apply as:
1.I am onnected to the internet and all the other websites open up fine
2.There is no typing error
when i try googling thinkdigit and open from the link, IT STILL DOESNT WORk

Is it because the site encounters problems??
Thanx

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Thinkdigit forum here, has loads and loads and loads of downtimes when the admins lurk around keeping the forum all to themselves and laughing around lik "BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...".

Seiously though, nowadays digit forum goes down a lot of times for maintainence or god knows what other reasons. This mostly happens on weekends.

Whenever you can't open TDF, try the SKOAR! forums. If they don't work either, then the site is down.

red_devil

Back!
Digit's been going down ever so frequently ....and i don't see any maintenance happening either... the forum is as buggy as it was earlier....

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Yeah it happened like the entire day yesterday for me, I thought it was only me. Man TDF WHT r u doing?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Due to global meltdown, the staff that manages the forum has been laid off. Hence the forum is not looked after well and so the downtimes.

Infact there are rumors that _______ may shut down their operations completely.

cyber

my name defines me
i experienced this problem too ,also whenever i post a visitor message it says error occurred though the message gets posted.

OP
Crazykiller

Crazykiller

Banned
i experienced this problem too ,also whenever i post a visitor message it says error occurred though the message gets posted.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
^^ Me too experienced it twice. The forum is laden with bugs. Everybody is experiencing it. But it won't affect the admins to talk exagerratedly about their forum in the mag. Duh!!

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Don't worry, due to recession the forum has same serious problems in paying up the staff members who manage this forum...so don't worry, after 3-4 years they might hire someone to fix this forum...
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Don't worry, due to recession the forum has same serious problems in paying up the staff members who manage this forum...so don't worry, after 3-4 years they might hire someone to fix this forum...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom