Think Digit New Homepage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
Think Digit New Homepage is now online......
The page is now completely changed with lots of new features like video gallery on main page etc...
Do share your views....
and a big thanks to ICO and all other admins & people behind the scene for such a great effort in providing us better experience.... :grin:

*www.thinkdigit.com/

Let's continue here now - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/...ded-2012-requesting-feedback-new-website.html :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, I'm only the admin for forum. :p

Thank Shauvik, digitadmin, Chainsaw and Raaabo for that. :)

OP
pramudit

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
@ico thats why i included "people behind the scenes".... :p
and ico you updated forum, so you are also the one included..... :cool:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
ThinkDigit has gone green! :eek:
Contents look organized. I like the new forum theme as well. Thanks to all involved.

buddyram

New Voyage
the new homepage theme looks more organized and also good looking!
thinkdigit is getting totally new look with the forum as well
thanks to ico and his team

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Well, Green is Good. But I kinda liked the red color better.
Anyway, a change is always retaliated by a majority. I will eventually get used to it! :p

PS: Don't like the smiley and cartoon adverts on home page. Instead tech related adverts would have been nice!

RahulB

Journeyman
Great Work Developers, a big shout for all you guys. Honestly I like this new look better than the older one. Loads Faster, cleaner, articles are better organized, discovery is better. But I must add page reloads are a pain, meaning when I switch between subsections like reviews and downloads I would like only relevant sections to load rather than the whole site. Of-course something like this is more work, but definitely possible. Again a big THANK YOU and DIGIT ROCKS to the DEVS :)

RahulB

Journeyman
Also I find that the website runs smoothest on IE9. Sad really I use Opera. The transitions are butter smooth on IE9 compared to Opera ( 11.60 ) did you guys use some heavy optimization for IE9 or target certain IE features. No idea about other browsers..

Update: The website runs faster and smoother than IE on Opera 12.00 Alpha. Did you guys target GPU acceleration in the new interface... Eager to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom