The worst mobile phones...ever!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alter_ego

Who me??
I thought to roll out this thread because we have seen some of the outrageous handsets rolled by the handset makers. One of them was Nokia 2280.

*i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll15/amitabhishek/imagesCAA43G7F.jpg

I have used this phone and I swear, I still wonder what Nokia was thinking while designing this one.

The keypad was horrible, battery was weak, antenna was ugly. This phone neither had soft edges nor sharp. Call quality was bad (Reliance to be partially blamed for this). Only good thing was price.

Which other handset you guys think should make into this list?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
I can foresee 20 pages of argument between the krates and dreamcatcher. Please spare us the extra work.

EDIT:
Stupid automerge!

Thread opened
, knives are in the drawer, shotguns on the top shelf and nades in the drop box.

If anybody wants an arena, we got Fight-Club, just drop a post, it will be done.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
There are some N-Series Phails too. Like the N71, N92, N76 and N77. Ever seen any of these phones? :lol:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Add Nokia XpressMusic 5310. 5610.........Too much of bugs.

Also add Nokia N72, N76, N77 to the list.

Whoa, I had never seen the Nokia N71 ever......:lol: *www.fonearena.com/nokia-n71_323.html

If considering SE, K850i was a bit buggy in the beginning because it was based on a new platform A200 but newer firmwares rectified that. It really isn't one of the worst phones.

see the new geeks in the forum
:p:p:p:p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
see the new geeks in the forum
:p:p:p:p

well i posted K850i because it is priced at 17500 and in that range 6220 classic beats it hands down and it is having no better than samsung G600 which is priced at 14k

i said it sucks for it's price....

like the apple iphone for it's price

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The moto which was the cheapest, monochrome lcd, bad smsing...
Don't remember it's name.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
SE P1i ... :D sold out in 3 months for a loss of 4K.. it has awesome user interface that you need to be a detective to find each application. LOL

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Samsung Serene and Serenata. Not exactly bad phones but still phailed. I guess Samsung was thinking a bit too ahead of time there. :p

axxo

99.9% Idle
Nokia N72, display got corrupted after 6 months, later come to know that all N72s prone to this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom