The Witcher 3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The sounds (wind, trees) makes it really immersive. Many games ignore the atmosphere and it makes the game lifeless.
Fallout 4 had tremendous potential. Specially with features like base building, power armour justifying the word power in its name etc. But I am sad to say that Bethesda took 6 years to just polish fallout 3. Nothing new other than that.

The only other contender in MGS5 seems very barren to me. Again the story was left unfinished/rushed.

So no doubt about TW3.

Kaltrops

In the zone
This was when i migrated to an ssd.

Prior to this, I factory reset my lappy once and saves had worked fine with the above transfer method.
Phew. No more tension now. I wanna start New Game Plus and didn't wanna lose all of my effort I put into this game.

Thanks a million bud! :)

sygeek

Technomancer
Fallout 4 had tremendous potential. Specially with features like base building, power armour justifying the word power in its name etc. But I am sad to say that Bethesda took 6 years to just polish fallout 3. Nothing new other than that.

The only other contender in MGS5 seems very barren to me. Again the story was left unfinished/rushed.

So no doubt about TW3.
Definitely agree about fallout 4. The game had such a potential to be good. When I initially started, I was like woah, this is gonna be an amazing experience. But the soon the lack of polish, bugs, inconsistencies and the horrendous UI really gets in your face. After playing witcher 3, this game feels sub-par to me. Maybe in a year the game will be better with mods. As of now, I'm still playing hoping that the game might grow on me.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Hey guys I'm confused between the PC Retail version and Steam Version, though the steam version is cheaper right now I'd like to get the hard copy, but any idea how can I buy the expansion packs if I buy the retail version? are they sold in India?

Killing Machine
Hey guys I'm confused between the PC Retail version and Steam Version, though the steam version is cheaper right now I'd like to get the hard copy, but any idea how can I buy the expansion packs if I buy the retail version? are they sold in India?

If you buy the retail version, you have to buy the expansion packs digitally from GOG.com. That's the only way AFAIK.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Get retail. The retail edition goodies for this game are truly worth keeping compared to other titles coming out nowadays. Also you actually get all discs containing the game in playable condition - again no extra download required except the latest patch.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Finished this masterpiece, Its amazing how good the game is.. The soundtrack, the story, the characters, feel so real .. Im gonna miss this :(

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
Waiting for the Enhanced Edition with all expansions and dlc's included. Then I'll play it again. I finished the game in 18 days on my first playthrough with around 85-90% overall completion.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Waiting for the Enhanced Edition with all expansions and dlc's included. Then I'll play it again. I finished the game in 18 days on my first playthrough with around 85-90% overall completion.
Best part about cdpr- you get enhanced edition for free if you already own the game and paid expansion :)

Top Bottom