The Witcher 3

Nerevarine

Incarnate
When ciri says that she and avaloch went into a world with people using ranged weapons, using mega scopes, with metal on their heads and flying cars, she was referring to the game world in Cyberpunk 2077, another game soon to come from CD PR

Pasapa

Live to die another day
When ciri says that she and avaloch went into a world with people using ranged weapons, using mega scopes, with metal on their heads and flying cars, she was referring to the game world in Cyberpunk 2077, another game soon to come from CD PR
I thought she was referring to our world..
Oh well (and I think she said flying ships not cars)

chimera201

Wise Old Owl

lol. It might hold true for Alan Wake and Quantum Break.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Made griffin armor :) Still 2 swords left on full set ( cant find a high lvl Blacksmith )
Novigrad blacksmith in fish market is journey man level.

Crows perch armorer is master once you get her tools from undvik skelliage.

Hattori in novigrad will become master blacksmith after his quest.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
just follow the quest u ll know

Now I know what you meant. I was getting impatient as Bloody Baron creates two quest; one about Ciri and another his wife.
As you know, halfway through his wife's mission all clues kind of vanishes and I started with Ciri's one. Went too deep (literally in the tunnel and fought with one 'ahem')
I started thinking may be now I'll have to abandon baron's wife mission and continue with Ciri....but, but

things are showing up good again.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Griffin swords look really sexy, that golden hilt.. i would kiss it ..

my end game gear was mastercrafted wolf school gear with griffin swords

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Experience Points...don't I get get it when I kill random monsters lurking in the wild?
I tried to monitor and it seems only if I finish a quest then only I get EP. Not from random fights.

anky

Youngling
Novigrad blacksmith in fish market is journey man level.

Crows perch armorer is master once you get her tools from undvik skelliage.

Hattori in novigrad will become master blacksmith after his quest.

Hey Aniket, please use spoiler tag!!..Have mercy on us (those who have not played the game) :)

Peace !!

Top Bottom