The Witcher 3

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
try to play with 30+fps even if you have to decrease the setting to low .

Also do each side quest only gives 50exp ? Too low .

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
The main quests give way too much xp. You will level up like anything if you do the main quest

yeah i am doing the early mission where we have to take royal griffin . It tells me to have atleast level 3 . Thats why i am levelling up doing side quest but they give very low xp .

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
yeah i am doing the early mission where we have to take royal griffin . It tells me to have atleast level 3 . Thats why i am levelling up doing side quest but they give very low xp .
Easily beatable at level 2. You can get two very good early swords here. The serpentine Steel and Serpentine Silver Sword. Acquire the schematics, craft and then go hunting. The griffin is easy if you dodge properly.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I have acquired the enhanced set of griffin school gear. Have anybody acquired the superior and master crafted diagrams?
Also I have not found any other school's gear

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I have acquired the enhanced set of griffin school gear. Have anybody acquired the superior and master crafted diagrams?
Also I have not found any other school's gear
Already crafted enhanced for Griffin and cat schools. Basic bear set. Currently level 19.

You can buy the maps for diagram locations from random merchants. Or you can just go to those places and get the diagrams :)

You can refer to the net to find their locations. I unknowing got diagrams for the superior Ursine set while I don't even have the basic and enhanced diagrams

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Already crafted enhanced for Griffin and cat schools. Basic bear set. Currently level 19.

You can buy the maps for diagram locations from random merchants. Or you can just go to those places and get the diagrams :)

You can refer to the net to find their locations. I unknowing got diagrams for the superior Ursine set while I don't even have the basic and enhanced diagrams
I have the superior Ursine. I found them at level 3 or 4.
And I will not google. I will earn it

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
uploadfromtaptalk1433413991410.jpg

Top Bottom