The Witcher 3

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Jojo the dragon is impressed. :p
I want to add another thing. The story behind the side quests. In one particular side quest I had to save a village from a certain bandit. And when the bandits arrive I chose to kill her instead of turning over the villagers. Satisfaction of justice. Then I loot a letter that gives the backstory of the bandit. She was actually wronged by the village people and so on that I felt bad for killing her. Such is the level of side quests in the game

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Jojo the dragon is impressed.
I want to add another thing. The story behind the side quests. In one particular side quest I had to save a village from a certain bandit. And when the bandits arrive I chose to kill her instead of turning over the villagers. Satisfaction of justice. Then I loot a letter that gives the backstory of the bandit. She was actually wronged by the village people and so on that I felt bad for killing her. Such is the level of side quests in the game
Did you notice the easter egg related to that quest?

Little red riding hood

:lol:

Use spoiler tags man

:p
Its spoiler free.
Cheers!

Jojo the dragon is impressed. *www.digit.in/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Agreed. These side missions often elicit your emotions.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
So what's the game time for everybody?

Galaxy for me states 100 hours. But it will be 110 cz I played some 10 hours offline.

Dunno if I am at the end-game. Currently at level 24 and all remaining side quests are at levels 30 and above :/

Main quest line is where I am supposed to

get the imp from barons castle

Anybody know how much I got left?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
A tweak for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has been shared by Techjeep that helps to improve performance on NVIDIA GPUs (Kepler and Maxwell), which requires no addition of any other files. All that needs to be done is simply to delete a file.
Just head over to the folder where your game is installed and delete the file named APEX_ClothingGPU_x64.dll and then run the game.
This little tweak will offer a huge difference in performance, but keep in mind that it is only applicable on Kepler and Maxwell GPUs.

Read more: The Witcher 3 - How to Increase Performance on NVIDIA GPUs

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Loving the game. I'm in the final act and level 31. This is probably one of the few games where i enjoyed playing the side quests. A ordinary witcher contract ends up in finding an old friend who asks me to help him avenge one of his fallen mates , only in witcher 3.
on the bad side of things, this game has some nasty bugs, mostly regarding the horse riding . They should fix the horse spawning and his ability to climb stairs damn annoying at times..

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am getting 35 FPS but there are a few bugs in the game where i cannot complete some monster contracts. I hope CDPR will resolve these bugs in future patches.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Loving the game. I'm in the final act and level 31. This is probably one of the few games where i enjoyed playing the side quests. A ordinary witcher contract ends up in finding an old friend who asks me to help him avenge one of his fallen mates , only in witcher 3.
on the bad side of things, this game has some nasty bugs, mostly regarding the horse riding . They should fix the horse spawning and his ability to climb stairs damn annoying at times..
Couldn't reach 35? There is an achievement for 35 :/

Pasapa

Live to die another day
The main quests becomes too easy if your level is higher than the recommended, so I tend to do those quests as soon as I reach the recommended level, I rather have a challenge than a achievement..

Edit : btw the final act != the final mission rather the final sequence of the story.There are many quests still remaining for me, so reaching 35 will be easy..

and [MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION] lvl 67?? how long have you played the game? damn..

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The main quests becomes too easy if your level is higher than the recommended, so I tend to do those quests as soon as I reach the recommended level, I rather have a challenge than a achievement..

I am in level 67 but often getting weight issues with items in my list so has to leave some of them.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
GOG galaxy shows completion of 17% and I have just arrived at skelliege. I am level 22 already. So I think I can level up Geralt way more

Top Bottom