The Witcher 3

quicky008

Technomancer
How can i defeat the final boss in "wandering in the dark" mission?He's quite a formidable opponent and kills me everytime.I am playing the game at medium difficulty.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
^That axe wild hunt wala guy, after golem? If medium difficulty is "Story and Sword" then that boss is too easy. Killed him in the first try.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
The thread is silent today. BTW while doing main quests, Geralt levels up pretty quick. Now I have a bunch of ability points and I don't know where to spend them.
The game is easy and not as punishing as witcher 2 was.

The devs has increased the dps of swords and also monster health. I remember Carmé one late game sword of witcher 2 has a 60-70 DPS. In witcher 3 any basic sword has that amount of dps

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
The thread is silent today. BTW while doing main quests, Geralt levels up pretty quick. Now I have a bunch of ability points and I don't know where to spend them.
The game is easy and not as punishing as witcher 2 was.

The devs has increased the dps of swords and also monster health. I remember Carmé one late game sword of witcher 2 has a 60-70 DPS. In witcher 3 any basic sword has that amount of dps
Game is well balanced. Even if you are say level 15 a group of level 8 wolves can kill you easily if you are sloppy. On the other hand if you are good, you can kill high level monsters regardless of your level. E.g I was level 16 and went and did the ancient leshen quest. Beast was level 26. Took me some 20 mins to kill him but I did it in one go

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
How can i defeat the final boss in "wandering in the dark" mission?He's quite a formidable opponent and kills me everytime.I am playing the game at medium difficulty.

If you're talking about Nithral follow this:

Buff yourself with a Swallow Potion, use Quen Sign as often as possible, and employ Thunderbolt, as well as heavy attacks, which pierce his armor.

When Nithral attempts to heal (inside his magic bubble), do not attack him or face losing around 10 percent of your own health, as well as being knocked back. Nithral heals three percent of his health every two seconds, but stops healing and emerges from this protection when his underlings (the other warriors and hounds) are slain. So, kill his summoned minions as fast as you can, to keep Nithral from healing as quickly as possible; making him easier to defeat.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Some one explain me how does 'round passing' work in Gwent? When someone passes the round shouldn't the winner be declared immediately? If not then when does the winner get declared?

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Some one explain me how does 'round passing' work in Gwent? When someone passes the round shouldn't the winner be declared immediately? If not then when does the winner get declared?
The other player can keep playing after one has passed or can pass and the highest scorer of the round will win the round.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
When both the players have passed or one has exhausted his cards, after the other has passed.

I don't remember correctly but something like this happened to me:

Opponent: 20
Me : 21

opponent: passes the round
Me: I want to save cards for next round so i pass the round. I should win right?

Opponent gets to play cards again! WTF?

Alok

Adventurer
I don't remember correctly but something like this happened to me:

Opponent: 20
Me : 21

opponent: passes the round
Me: I want to save cards for next round so i pass the round. I should win right?

Opponent gets to play cards again! WTF?

you missed count :p round was not over

Top Bottom