The Witcher 3

gameranand

Living to Play
Hey man if there was the option for a DRM-free D3 I would take it. Co-op can go suck it. Alas there wasn't a choice. Just because I own it doesn't mean I can overlook its problems. ;)

P.S. I don't play it any more. Been like that for 18 months.

That was sarcasm yaar....Chill. :p
BTW you getting W3 from Amazon then ??

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I pre-ordered this from gamesthshop. But now as Amazon has listed this game, I am more inclined towards Amazon. Does anyone know about shipping of gamestheshop? How good are they?

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I pre-ordered this from gamesthshop. But now as Amazon has listed this game, I am more inclined towards Amazon. Does anyone know about shipping of gamestheshop? How good are they?

Gamestheshop are original distributor of WB,2k,Namco Bandai etc game . So they will receive it first . So its best to order from them . I ahve to placed the order from GTS . Physical version include proper box , maps , sticker ,manual and OST disk.

BTW so far from cdpr comments it seems like all retail copies come with gog key.

Yup. CDPR is an anti-DRM, pro-consumer company. That's what is so awesome about them.
All physical copies of their games are DRM-free, as are the versions purchased directly from GOG.com. The Steamworks version of their games can only be purchased from Steam.

Soumik

Padawan
I got no place for any more disks... :(
I will order it from Steam, as thats pretty much become by all in one games library.

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Witcher 3 in 4k

*i.imgur.com/GznBQoS.jpg

*i.imgur.com/sT3SHb4.jpg

*i.imgur.com/zvajTOZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Y1OyNrI.jpg

Top Bottom