The Witcher 3

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
[gog.com] The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Pre-order ($47.99/20% off) Also comes with tons bonus content including Neverwinter Nights. : GameDeals

100% DRM Free.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Very tempting deal , since i have w1 and w2 . But i will prefer the game disk because of the awesome content ( map ,sticker , guide etc)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I am more onto steam these days and I will wait for steam version :)

yeah i will also prefer steam since retail version will be DRM free , but price will like 50$ which is costly considering indian price will be 1499 or 1.8k max . I am sick of cardboard style box retail game . This will be awesome .

*s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/pub/large/witcher_3_pre_order1.jpg

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
yeah i will also prefer steam since retail version will be DRM free , but price will like 50$ which is costly considering indian price will be 1499 or 1.8k max . I am sick of cardboard style box retail game . This will be awesome .

I think I can get the game for cheaper on steam (traded for keys). :) I will wait for the right prices and get the copy :)

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

1500? I doubt it. Probably over 2K

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Enhanced Edition) Games PC - Price In India. Buy The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Enhanced Edition) Games PC Online at Flipkart.com

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^Well this was imported edition and it was launched one month after game release . It was priced 1499 first . This time its getting Same day india release .

masterkd

Padawan
I think I can get the game for cheaper on steam (traded for keys). :) I will wait for the right prices and get the copy :)

Please buy CD Projekt Red Games from GOG only. They deserve that respect and my humble request to support them. Moreover Witcher 3 pre-order (with tons of goodies which is not available anywhere else + Free Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition) is 20% off in GOG if you own Wither 1 and 2 (proud to be a loyal fan :mrgreen:)
$47.99. order or not to order??? confused!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom