The Witcher 3

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Heys guys,
Have you already started playing Blood and Wine DLC?
Is Elemental part of this DLC?
Can Witcher 3 be played using iGPU of i5 6500?

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
It's not yet released man

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Pasapa

Live to die another day
which house dude ? there are so many houses ?

I am talking about this one

*i.ytimg.com/vi/5kWOgmPbEDs/maxresdefault.jpg
Nvm, i was talking about the shaking house side quest, the one outside novigrad..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Heys guys,
Have you already started playing Blood and Wine DLC?
Is Elemental part of this DLC?
Can Witcher 3 be played using iGPU of i5 6500?

Igpu will be unplayable... maybe at 480p and low but what's the point at that res?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I am a Lvl 21 and having hard time killing Earth Elemental :angry_NF:
which Lvl shud I be in and what suggestions u have to Kill this monster
You need to be within 4 levels for best results. It's possible to be done at a lower level too, use quen and yrden and dodge. But the lower level you are, you sword will break faster so you need a lot of repair kits too. Best ignore the monster till you level up. Aard helps to stun too. Igni is almost useless against elemnta.
And finally axii is great too with the target can't move upgrade to stop monster from charging towards you.

There is a hack though, you can use puppet on the elemnta and then hit it till the effect lasts, it won't attack you back. This works on all enemies except bosses.

Fire elemental- aard will douse it flames
Earth elemental- yrden+yrden trap

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I normally dont use signs unless fighting any ghost or something like that because they tend to drink your health bar like apple juice yet they are not affected by my silver sword hits at all.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I normally dont use signs unless fighting any ghost or something like that because they tend to drink your health bar like apple juice yet they are not affected by my silver sword hits at all.

Signs are there to be used, every monster has different vulnerability. Ghosts mostly are only affected by yrden as they are transparent.

You should always used signs against enemies. And mix them, don't spam the same over and over.

And use potions, invest more into potions and signs than in swords, at least that's what I like to play like.

The alchemy in this game is overkill compared to tw2.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
??? within 4 levels means
Everybody in the game has a level like you. So if the monster level is too high up compared to yours, you will do less damage to it which means it will take hours to kill it.

I once tried killing the same elemental you mentioned while 10 levels below it, took me 1 hour to bring it to half its health when my sword broke and I ran away to come back later on.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Everybody in the game has a level like you. So if the monster level is too high up compared to yours, you will do less damage to it which means it will take hours to kill it.

I once tried killing the same elemental you mentioned while 10 levels below it, took me 1 hour to bring it to half its health when my sword broke and I ran away to come back later on.

Ya monster is at 27 lvl and the red skull icon is also displayed over :silly_NF:

but I think that by the time I reach lvl 27, monster will be way ahead may be around 34

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Ya monster is at 27 lvl and the red skull icon is also displayed over :silly_NF:
So red skull means your level is too low. But you can still try to kill them. Only thing is it will take a lot of time. And also net you a lot of XP if you are successful....

Zangetsu

So red skull means your level is too low. But you can still try to kill them. Only thing is it will take a lot of time. And also net you a lot of XP if you are successful....

thanks but I would instead use that much time to complete pending side quest/contracts/treasure hunt :laughing_NF:

which ability tree u prefer ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
thanks but I would instead use that much time to complete pending side quest/contracts/treasure hunt :laughing_NF:

which ability tree u prefer ?
Yes try to complete as much side quests/contracts/treasure hunts to gain more XP to reach the required level of the monster you are trying to kill.
Alchemy in this game is the best ever if used in right time.

Zangetsu

Blood & Wine DLC released :grin_NF:

*blogs-images.forbes.com/davidthier/files/2016/05/13346395_10101196777764564_489197295185312657_o-1200x675.jpg

Forbes Welcom

Zangetsu

updated the game to 1.21 patch.

and they say now we can see the remaining gwent cards to collect also the UI is changed a lot

Zangetsu

I am on the verge of completing ACT II.

Do some of the side quests fails on completing ACT II ?

Can I complete the Contracts/Treasure hunts after completing Main Quests ?

Top Bottom