The Witcher 3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Okay, is Saskia the chick that confronts Henselt at this negotiations?

Philippa is mentioned, but not shown anywhere in the game, atleast not on Roche's path.
Phillipa is a key character on the iorveth path. She is basically what is dethmold on Roche's path.

Ironical thing that I just realized : both are the crown witch/wizard and both a gay/lesbian interesting :D

jasku

In the zone
Phillipa is a key character on the iorveth path. She is basically what is dethmold on Roche's path.

Ironical thing that I just realized : both are the crown witch/wizard and both a gay/lesbian interesting :D

I am going to play the iorveth path, already found the save. Also, where do they indicate that Dethmold is gay?

I have a question, I had the saves with Roche's path complete, now I am going to do Iorveth, which saves will TW3 take the latest?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I am going to play the iorveth path, already found the save. Also, where do they indicate that Dethmold is gay?

I have a question, I had the saves with Roche's path complete, now I am going to do Iorveth, which saves will TW3 take the latest?
Roche path,when u go to save the kid, you find dethmold playing with his f*servant. And you have the option to kill dethmold at that time.

Similarly, iorweth path, you find Phillipa spanking her nude assistant at one time when you visit her place

Tw3 will give you list of saves to chose from if you have multiple on your hard drive. That's what tw2 did anyway.

Top Bottom