The Witcher 3

jasku

In the zone
yeah both are must try , one is better , other has that tom boy :p

Are you referring to Ves?

Yea, I will get to Iorveth's path, just started playing Witcher, to get myself familiar with the storyline, the combat system is weird.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl

Yea, I will get to Iorveth's path, just started playing Witcher, to get myself familiar with the storyline, the combat system is weird.
Tw1 has strong story. Tw2 has string combat. I hope they mix both in tw3. Tw2 was too short to my liking.

Alok

Adventurer

yeah I forgot her name.

Weird ? you must mean witcher 1

jasku

In the zone
Tw1 has strong story. Tw2 has string combat. I hope they mix both in tw3. Tw2 was too short to my liking.

Absolutely agree on that, I had only clocked 29 hours on TW2 to completion, the combat much better than TW1, but on easy, I thought it was too easy, the opponents barely got a chance to respond (including Letho).

From the videos of TW3, it looks really promising, although this time I will choose moderate.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I forgot her name.

Weird ? you must mean witcher 1

Yea, started playing Witcher 1 after completing Roche's path on Witcher 2 to get the story and be ready for Witcher 3

What? You lagging way behind dude. You missed Whistling Wendy and so many more...

Whistling Wendy was asking for too much moolah, I tried offering 1/3, guess she declined, and many more??...please tell me where which area?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Absolutely agree on that, I had only clocked 29 hours on TW2 to completion, the combat much better than TW1, but on easy, I thought it was too easy, the opponents barely got a chance to respond (including Letho).

From the videos of TW3, it looks really promising, although this time I will choose moderate.
Dark is the way to go always!! I played tw2 on dark about 6 times without leveling up my character. Damn it was tough. But satisfying! And I uploaded those saves and boy they got lot of endorsements

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, started playing Witcher 1 after completing Roche's path on Witcher 2 to get the story and be ready for Witcher 3

Whistling Wendy was asking for too much moolah, I tried offering 1/3, guess she declined, and many more??...please tell me where which area?
Well my geralt stiffler didn't keep track of how many he ploughed. But I can tell you one thing, by the end there was so much ploughing that the entire land was green and fertile

jasku

In the zone
Well my geralt stiffler didn't keep track of how many he ploughed. But I can tell you one thing, by the end there was so much ploughing that the entire land was green and fertile

Dude, I cant believe I missed all this action, will have to google and go back?!...Did you get Saskia?

Top Bottom