The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

cremator

Broken In
I have heard that this game is very difficult to run even on high powered laptops.. i have a samsung np550 i7 model.. i want to know what the problems are if any and how to solve them and get decent FPS of 30+ before going ahead and spending 1.4K rs..

tkin

Back to school!!
the W2EE is patched to latest version , right?
No, some patches came out later, specially one which fixes dot net crash. But performance patches are all there.

PS: Witcher 2 EE has no DRM, so everyone can update it safely ;)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Started playing Witcher 2.
graphics is mind blowing...
i hope its going to be a long gaming session

I have a doubt...there is some power place/portal..when I press 'Z' to use the medallion & enter the place..I can see a hexagon icon with a countdown timer on top-center..what does it do?timer??

Alok

Adventurer
I'll do it.

Umm guys im stuff in a level please please can anyone do that level for me :( please

ok i got your save game . Now tell me which quest/task you find difficult , i'll do it tonight..
Your save game is not being detected by the game:-( . ( should be due to version incompatibility ,i have 1.0.0.1) .

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
@ theserpent
Always try to complete the game yourself rather than relying on someone else. If the fight is hard, try harder you'll succeed eventually.

Piyush

Lanaya
^got it thanx...

Btw how to use the Mutagens?I have collected many but never used one?

I dont their use in W2EE
But in W1EE, they were used to unlock special perks while leveling up
So I just had to drink them, and while meditating , I could see their effect as the unlocked perks which were previously were locked to me

Top Bottom