The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Alok

Adventurer
@the witcher 1 => at end of chapter 1 in vizima , got 4 romance cards till now:-D
1. Triss
2. Vesna
3. Peasant woman.
4. Abigail

Drinking system in witcher 1 is fun.

I supported the witch in village
killed all the men who were about to burn her
I just dont want this decision to cost me in future

me too saved her, only suspeceous thing was the doll in her hut...... But she seems lesser evil.

gameranand

Living to Play
The best part of the Witcher games is that the characters and decesions are not good or bad but they are more in gray area and thats why less evil, more evil, better etc words are norm and I really like this thing.

placer

Right off the assembly line
hey guys.. just or the heads up, the witcher 2 patch 3.2 is out.. brings a lot of UI changes..

doomgiver

Warframe
im having a spot of trouble in the witcher 2.
im in vergen, the chapter 2, and i just cant find the endrega forest.
because of that, i cant ge any endrega spit/venom, so i cant make any sun runes :(

i cant set fire to more ppl coz of that.... anyone have a map or something of that area???

doomgiver

Warframe
no use, i *know* its there somewhere, i've been there once, but ijust cant find it again.

also, the mist has still not risen, and the girl is still poisooned. ty.

Alok

Adventurer
im having a spot of trouble in the witcher 2.
im in vergen, the chapter 2, and i just cant find the endrega forest.
because of that, i cant ge any endrega spit/venom, so i cant make any sun runes :(

i cant set fire to more ppl coz of that.... anyone have a map or something of that area???

endregas in Vergen? No they are not there(may be one group in North forest near the ghost house who gives you sword of Kaer Morhen). Endrega's can be found in floatsam forest. You have to buy these ingredients from a vendor (dwarf) near Saskia's House. I'm sure he has it.

also, the mist has still not risen, and the girl is still poisooned. ty.

for this quest you have to find all ingredients to make potion for Dragonslayer. These are > a petal of rose of rememberence, dwarven immortale, royal blood (from Prince Stennice) . When you have all , talk to Saskia.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Is this a side quest?
Um..wait this is the quest.
After perlude to war? but i guess i dint do it?
or did i? isnt it that one,in which you enter a dark cave.Go 3 floors under it.
Fight with a monster bouvler?

Top Bottom