The Windows 10 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankush28

Bazinga
10240 is RTM build. Installed it few hours ago. Updating right now. Without graphics/touchpad drivers this is nearly useless (Can't even adjust brightness)

quicky008

Technomancer
10240 is RTM build. Installed it few hours ago. Updating right now. Without graphics/touchpad drivers this is nearly useless (Can't even adjust brightness)

brightness of what?can you please elaborate on that?were you attempting to install it on a mobile device?

ankush28

Bazinga
brightness of what?can you please elaborate on that?were you attempting to install it on a mobile device?

Desktop. Brightness of monitor. BTW it started working, intel pushed graphics drivers via MS update center. It's not available officially on website though.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yes I can see some constant download operation happening in background on my laptop.

Go to Windows Update and check whether it is really downloading.

Also check whether the following folder exists or empty: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, if downloads haven't started for any of you guys and you had reserved earlier, do this:

- Go to command prompt (Start > Run > "cmd")
- Type "wuauclt.exe /updatenow" at the prompt and press enter.

It will then start downloading in a few mins.

Source: *www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/3exx29/preload_windows_10_if_you_dont_have_the_folder/

A

amit.tiger12

Somebody said enterprise has more features than pro version.

thanks... found comparison on wikipedia... ;)
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_editions

- - - Updated - - -

My question was, have you guys got it already?
I am in the office so I cannot check

Already cleaned installed when available on net... get Windows 10 Enterprise, it has more features..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom