The Windows 10 Creators update will launch on April 11th

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai,

[h=1]The Windows 10 Creators update will launch on April 11th[/h]
The Windows 10 Creators update will start rolling out to consumers on April 11th, finally bringing Windows 10 Game Mode to PC gamers as well support for additional mixed reality experiences and Beam streaming integration.

It is expected that Microsoft will release the "Creators"/"Redstone 2" update in waves, which means that not everyone will be able to upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10 at the same time. This will prevent Microsoft from overloading their servers with large concurrent downloads and provide users with a smoother upgrade experience.

The Creators update will add a lot of new features to Windows 10, from additional creativity tools for 3D content to gaming upgrades and the ability to "snooze" updates. Right now it is rumoured that Microsoft is also working on a new "Redstone 3" update for late 2017, which will add even more features to the platform.

Today, I’m excited to share our latest update to Windows 10, the Creators Update, will begin to roll out on April 11. The Creators Update is designed to spark and unleash creativity, bringing 3D and mixed reality to everyone and enabling every gamer to be a broadcaster. Beyond creativity, it brings new features to Microsoft Edge, additional security capabilities and privacy tools, and so much more.
Source:The Windows 10 Creators update will launch on April 11th | Software | OC3D New

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
MSDN Versions of Windows 10 with Creators Update:MSDN Subscriber Download
Final Version of Windows 10 with Creators Update:TechBench by WZT (v3.3) & Download Windows 10 Creators Update RTM Build 15063 ISO Images - Winaero

- - - Updated - - -

The "About" Screen after the Windows 10 Creators Update

[url=*postimg.org/image/k9zuetujz/]*s27.postimg.org/884gkolbn/Capture.jpg*postimage.org/[/URL]

Last edited:

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
on Windows 10 Enterprise version, they are already advertising it..

Good news! The Windows 10 Creators Update is on the way. Want to be one of the first to get it?
Yes, show me how

*support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4014184/windows-10-creators-update-here

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I also got an alert yesterday. But what exactly are the changes?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I also got an alert yesterday. But what exactly are the changes?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
No need for 3rd party tools to record, take a screenshot, broadcast for gamers in games,

Better Windows Defender,

Option to pause updates,

Better MS Edge browser & some privacy issues sorted out.

Sent from my Lenovo K33a42 using Tapatalk

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Windows 10 version history - Wikipedi

its just an update.. they are selling it with name "Creators"..
it will be available for everyone.
or if you are "insider" then possibly you are already using it..

BTW update have good features.. it's good to see "universal Windows OS" aim finally coming into reality...

BhargavJ

In the zone
Will Win 10 give a message asking whether or not I want to download the Creators Update, or will it start downloading straight away, and ask only when it is time to install?

I have Win 10 Home Single Language version 1607 (OS Build 1433.953). The last time, when I had tried downloading Win 10 using the Media Creation Tool using the settings for Upgrade this PC, it had messed up by downloading some other version, and later during install, setup had said I need a new key to install this version (it didn't automatically take the UEFI key). So how can I be sure which version to download, especially if I want to create an ISO?

Earlier, I had installed Kaspersky Total Security trial, which expired after 30 days. If I install the Creators Update, will my PC turn into a clean install in which I can install Kaspersky again? :D

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Will Win 10 give a message asking whether or not I want to download the Creators Update, or will it start downloading straight away, and ask only when it is time to install?

I have Win 10 Home Single Language version 1607 (OS Build 1433.953). The last time, when I had tried downloading Win 10 using the Media Creation Tool using the settings for Upgrade this PC, it had messed up by downloading some other version, and later during install, setup had said I need a new key to install this version (it didn't automatically take the UEFI key). So how can I be sure which version to download, especially if I want to create an ISO?

Earlier, I had installed Kaspersky Total Security trial, which expired after 30 days. If I install the Creators Update, will my PC turn into a clean install in which I can install Kaspersky again? :D
Download the Media Creation Tool and follow as I tell you below:

*s1.postimg.org/95a56d327/Capture1.png

*s29.postimg.org/q57hrwwef/Capture2.png
Untick the "Use the recommended options for this PC"
Continue Selecting the type of Windows 10 Version

*s22.postimg.org/miua5c9s1/Capture3.png

BhargavJ

In the zone
Hi, thanks for the reply. If I remember correctly, I had used the "Use the recommended options for this PC" option, and that's what had messed it up.

In Control Panel - Clock, Language, and Region - Language, it shows the first language as "English (United States), and it cannot be removed. The other three languages are "English (United Kingdom)", Gujarati, and Hindi, all of which can be removed. So I guess that means my default or original language is English US.

I opened the MS page on my Android mobile and got the link for the ISO, selecting language as "English" (the other option was English International). I haven't downloaded it yet, but now that you advise using the Media Creation Tool, maybe I'll do it that way. On the net, I found some people complaining that the Media Creation Tool had downloaded and created an ISO for version 1607. The download link I got through Android was clearly for the latest Creators Update.

Will do the downloading and installing in the afternoon, and report back what happens. :)

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Clean install is recommended.. but you can upgrade with new update without loosing files and other data..

or wait for new update, in Windows Updates < setting

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, thanks for the reply. If I remember correctly, I had used the "Use the recommended options for this PC" option, and that's what had messed it up.

In Control Panel - Clock, Language, and Region - Language, it shows the first language as "English (United States), and it cannot be removed. The other three languages are "English (United Kingdom)", Gujarati, and Hindi, all of which can be removed. So I guess that means my default or original language is English US.

I opened the MS page on my Android mobile and got the link for the ISO, selecting language as "English" (the other option was English International). I haven't downloaded it yet, but now that you advise using the Media Creation Tool, maybe I'll do it that way. On the net, I found some people complaining that the Media Creation Tool had downloaded and created an ISO for version 1607. The download link I got through Android was clearly for the latest Creators Update.

Will do the downloading and installing in the afternoon, and report back what happens. :)

or use "RUFUS", it's better.

You can create new account and try to change language their..
or
right click on taskbar > setting (windows 10) > home > Time Region > Region & Language > Choose Country..

How to Change the Display Language in Windows 10

*www.windowscentral.com/how-properly-change-system-default-language-windows-10

How do I change primary language? - Solved - Windows 10 Forums

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@TigerKing and @bssunilreddy, why the hell it is taking ages for the upgrade?
I am on BSNL BBG Combo 1441 Plan(8Mbps till 25GB: FUP).
I had started the procedure onto my 1st Desktop PC at 8:30 a.m. today(12-04-2017),and now on 03:00p.m. sameday(12-04-2017) it is shown to complete for 16% ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pullhair::banghead::confused:

Top Bottom