The Walking Dead Series

gameranand

Living to Play
Cyborg i've completed all the episodes of season 1 and words cannot describe the experience. By far the best emotional experience in a game for me, and this game deserved all the GOTY awards.

Wanting to start 400 days and heard from Zangetsu that you've finished it. How is it mate? Is it as good as season 1?

Oh boy, looks like WD is your new GF. You just can't stop thinking about it. :D:D

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Oh boy, looks like WD is your new GF. You just can't stop thinking about it. :D:D

Haha :)) Seems like it. Man i've never played something like this before. You know a zombie game finally gave me the same feeling as resident evil 3 did back in 1999.
The sense of uncertainty and tension was always there in both games ( much more in walking dead). Kudos to the developers of such a masterpiece and pure work of art.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah the game is real treat for sure for story lovers like you and me. Last game that I liked because of story was Witcher series and DAO. :)

rst

Youngling
"walking dead 400 days" has 5 different characters(3 men,2 women).
So in this game,you have opportunity to play as different characters and understand their story
these 5 stories are short(so that total total length of game is similar to walking dead 1)

I liked the story of WD 400 days
As there are 5 stories in comparison to single story of walking dead 1
So I think emotional part is slightly less than walking dead 1

gameranand

Living to Play
"walking dead 400 days" has 5 different characters(3 men,2 women).
So in this game,you have opportunity to play as different characters and understand their story
these 5 stories are short(so that total total length of game is similar to walking dead 1)

I liked the story of WD 400 days
As there are 5 stories in comparison to single story of walking dead 1
So I think emotional part is slightly less than walking dead 1

The more you offer lesser is the quality. :)
With some exceptions of course.

samudragupta

Youngling
is there going to be any sequel to it... i am playing this game on my ipod 5th gen... i love the story and screenplay is also excellent!!!

TheLetterD

Will Power
400 Days was Awesome. I liked it more than the original Walking Dead season 1. This was fast, not monotonous, and felt.... I dont know... it felt so awesome. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
Am late to the party. Started last week only.

Btw, Game Review: First episode in 'The Walking Dead: Season 2' off to slow but promising start

Piyush

Lanaya
Just started S1E1
Reached to the point where we have to save 1 of those
a kid named Duck and a guy in hi slate teens

Top Bottom