The Walking Dead Series

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Re: The Walking Dead Series Discussion Thread

^ Install and play :p And try to keep people happy in the game and on your side :p

IndianRambo

In the zone

is there anyone i have to protect in this game. how about health, it generate itself or first aid pack.
ps: only horror genre i have played is LFD 1&2.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

is there anyone i have to protect in this game. how about health, it generate itself or first aid pack.
ps: only horror genre i have played is LFD 1&2.

there is no Health/First-Aid Pack in this game...just play it once & get addicted to it.

gameranand

Living to Play

Yeah real awesome game for sure and the best part are the choices that will actually change the outcome. :)

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Good news..

before Season 2 release a new DLC is there

400 Days DLC for The Walking Dead spotted in Steam's database

cyborg47

Technomancer
Finished the three seasons today, starting from 2 days ago. Felt like a drug addiction. I'll give this game a shot some time later.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Currently in ep 2. This game is brilliant and has an engrossing story and movie like feel. No wonder it received 80 game of the year awards. :shock:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Currently in ep 2. This game is brilliant and has an engrossing story and movie like feel. No wonder it received 80 game of the year awards. :shock:

You're just getting started. Many very difficult decisions will be need to be made in the later EPs. Loved every episode of the game.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Completed all the episodes. Man what can i say.......This is by far the most emotional game i've ever played. The script is nothing less than brilliant.
Wonderful voice acting by almost all characters and each one has their own set of attributes.

The show case of emotions, even for a water color styled game, just shows the talent of the amazing crew of "Telltale games". They achieved something extraordinary with this title.
The last sequence was very emotional and made me shed a tear.Lee and Clementine's bond is meticulously showcased. Games like this are indeed a work of art.
Even the QTE haters are going to like this game because this completely based on the same. This game is the proof that what a highly presented content and powerful storytelling can do, even to
an interactive content.

Those GOTY awards it received are totally worth it. This game deserves even more.

Can't wait for season 2.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

when I first spotted this game on itunes for iOS (screenies looked nice) after that came to know PC version is also available (nice)..
the Episode 1: opening scene with cop driver is superb :hyper:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Finished the three seasons today, starting from 2 days ago. Felt like a drug addiction. I'll give this game a shot some time later.

Cyborg i've completed all the episodes of season 1 and words cannot describe the experience. By far the best emotional experience in a game for me, and this game deserved all the GOTY awards.

Wanting to start 400 days and heard from Zangetsu that you've finished it. How is it mate? Is it as good as season 1?

Top Bottom