The 'Underdog' Games....list 'em please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

visvo

Journeyman
ANY ONE POST A LINK FOR FREEDOM FORCE the Game i heard is NOW Free for Download ?? if anyone have it plz let me know i want this one i played it in demo know after reading this wants FULL GAME.. plz help

Charley

Just Do It
rajesh said:
I played Urban Chaos. I ddint like it anyway. It was touted as the greatest game of the century. I dont know whether it became one. :)

Thats a nice game but I wudnt rate it as an underdog game

But obviously Deus Ex it was an awesome game. I couldnt figure out the reason of it

rohanbee

Padawan
I think i played pahroah but i might not be certain. Was it an ancient egyptian times building sim. Plus you could trade have mini wars in it as well.

Used to love playing that game. Was like a sim city, tycoon game + age of empires type of mini battles all in one. I think it lost out because it concentrated on neither of the above and hence tried to put in too many good things but none of them actually worked.

Charley

Just Do It
It is based on a horror theme in the Ireland coast.

The main character is Jeremiah who is an explorer and occult who undertakes the life of Covenant a sick man and the owner of the mansion. Covenant thinks that his siblings are affected by the curse and Jeremiah has to find a way to save.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
I tried the game but those irritatingly frequent loading screens were such a drag!

I think I will give it a try again and complete it this time around.

Charley

Just Do It
ctrl_alt_del said:
I tried the game but those irritatingly frequent loading screens were such a drag!

I think I will give it a try again and complete it this time around.

Where did u face this prob I mean which part of the game? :?

I didnt get any hiccups in the game :eek:

nareshwithu

Broken In
guys try ur hands on return to castle wolfestine its really awesome both of its mode single player as well as mutliplayer mode i think its better than couter strike there are all kind of different roles u can play in multiplayer like u can b engineer , medic or lieutanant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom