The 'Underdog' Games....list 'em please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
whoa guys thx for letting me recollect all these games

yea TENCHU SILENT ASSASIn on my PS emulator it was awesome

u wod still love to play again and again

STEALTH STEALTH STEALTH and lil but of patience is wht is required with it

and MDK well game of the year 1995 dun remember exactly which year

played it like hell on my tnt riva 2 card tht time which costed me a bomb that time not to say, firstly i completed the DEMO the day itself when i got the subscribed copy of digit/chip that time and got the full version

the best things abt these games were they were addictive and not too much system heavy a common person cod somehoe afford it

and there werent any resolution issues AA, AF thinggy in it

pure gameplay at its best

GameAddict

In the zone
MDK and JA2

Hi,

Yes, MDK was great! Also spent whole night playing Jagged Alliance 2, JA2:UB and JA2:Wildfire. Try it out guys!

Got MDK2 too, will try it out soon! :)

Bye!

GA

thegame_rulez

Journeyman
i wont dare say it is underrated but if you ask me not many people liked the sims series even when it was highly addictive..especially sims2..which is a gr8 game.. i sit for about 3-4 hours on this game alone..and wOOhOO ppl..:p

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
By the way, it was vampire- bloodlines by troika on the hl2 source not masquerade redemption

Has any of u tried freedom force its awesome.
and now the third reich is coming out !!!!!!!

Obviously system shock 2 was one of the greatest of all time
BIOSHOCKis foolowing it.

And dont confuse freedom force with freedom fighters

infernus

Broken In
Yeah ,The Sims is the greatest selling game. The most sold if im not mistaken.
Yeah, Ive Played Freedom Force. Its Great. The Idea of having superheroes and lots of superpowers is cool. I saw the Third Reich Preview on Gamer TV. The Graphics System hasnt got improved by much. Oh Yes! A good decision by irrational games. El Diablo is still in! I like him much but only next to my custom superhero. I so hate the idea of putting Minuteman as the lead role in Freedom Force. He seems missing in the third Reich. The game also features plenty more superpowers and new characters.

OP
G

gamefreak14

Journeyman
Darthvader said:
By the way, it was vampire- bloodlines by troika on the hl2 source not masquerade redemption

Has any of u tried freedom force its awesome.
and now the third reich is coming out !!!!!!!

Obviously system shock 2 was one of the greatest of all time
BIOSHOCKis foolowing it.

And dont confuse freedom force with freedom fighters
Sorry... it's Vampires : Masquerade Bloodlines...I think the failure can be attributed to them not 'refining' the game. No glitches..but the incessant stuttering totally screws up the experience.
Just check out this bloke in the bar...gr8 graphics, at a ccccooo--ssssssstt. *www.strategyinformer.com/shooters/pictures/screenshots/vampirethemasqueradebloodlines-22.jpg

infernus

Broken In
Yeah, the multiplayer would be cool. Id get a chance to show off my custom character and his powers. There are 8 different multiplayer modes. They include: arena, team arena, deathmatch, team deathmatch, massacre, team massacre, and tag. There is also this Freedom Force fansite I stumbled upon It has a forum, game characters to download, a freedom force editor, and also player skins.

h4xbox

Journeyman
Has anybody played
"Desperados:Wanted dead or alive ??" Its a sensational game.It is a strategic game but i dont think most of you would hav tried yo hand on this one ...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
vampire :Blodlines on source sucks(grr) . massive loading times (but a addictive storyline ). i read 'Da vinci code'. while each time the loading screen came . i cleaned my room, i did various stuff while the game was loading, read digit,read chip,ate food,phoned friends . as the game has massive loading times so i suggest others to stay away frm that game, becoz if u start once the story will hold u and u will be bound to complete the game+wait while the game loads.u go into a diner(loading......) u come out frm the diner (Massive loading....) u enter hospital (loading.....) u come out(massive loading....) grrr ... (loading..................)

Serial_Killer

Broken In
@tarey_g : yeah man i know what ur talking abt ,loading really takes a lot of time and also the combat is amateurish ,I havin shuttering problems too .So I wont recommend it either but if u want to bear with the problems to explore the world of vampires in ur own style then bloodlines is a good pick.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Deus Ex and DX: Invisible War deserved a lot more than what they got. True, DX was pretty successful, but DX:IW got slammed. Same for the Unreal series. I got hooked on the game (which at the time, was the only game that provided great 3D graphics without needing hardware) ever since a friend handed a SoundBlaster! sampler CD with a "Special Version" of the game.

But in recent days, the one game that should've been great is Tribes: Vengeance. Its one the best games I've ever played in my life, and multiplayer in that is unblievably awesome. Its like UT2004-ONS on steroids. Yet, it got buried with the simultaneous release of HL2. If anyone hasn't gotten this game yet, and want a powerful single-player experience and out-of-this-world multiplayer, get this - now!

rajesh

Journeyman
I played Urban Chaos. I ddint like it anyway. It was touted as the greatest game of the century. I dont know whether it became one. :)

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
DEfinitely TRibes :Vengeance was coooooooooool!!!
Played it some time ago.
Especially The Mercury Assassination level
Pity =--=since it had enormous loading times

vysakh

Padawan
How could anyone forget HITMAN:CONTRACTS??

Hitman : codename 47 was good in terms of gameplay and music and almost everyone who played it enjoyed it.
Hitman : Silent Assasin was better than codename 47 in terms of gameplay and everyone enjoyed it. The game was a biiiiiiig hit

So hitman contracts had a good platform to become a great hit. Jesper kyd came back and put some great music but still the game didnt succeed. even i played it but i didnt like it, dont know why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom