The Ultimate Sony Playstation Portable Reviewed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowornever

Broken In
^^

wel.. u can get a 4 GB MEMORY STRICK PRO DUO (MSPD in short, in our lingo) of a sandisk make from any good Computer stationary shops in Mumbai, say the ANUPAM Stationers chain are also good.. :) it wud cost u around Rs.1600/- with a year's warranty.,

No memory card is enough for a PSP :D but yes, as of now a 4 GB card is enough for a begineer..btw, i hv this combo for my PSP, 1GB+2GB+4GB+4GB, u might be wondering wat the heck is this, well, i firstly purchased a 1GB card then as my needs grew up, it went on like 1,2,4 and then again a 4GB MSPD :D so the total i hv is 11 GB :p

Buy the CREATIVE's EP 630 earfones from Lam rd. (mumbai), and PLEASE, DO NOT buy the EP 630 from any MALL, be it from mumbai or from pune, coz they sell at the box price wich is Rs.1200/- where as in Lam rd, u can get it for Rs.600/- or Rs.650/-
----------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Hi Ashu,
Really thankful 4 ur advise.I am coming to mumbai on 5th Oct.Please give me details of any shop(contact no.,if possible) anywhere(in mumbai) where I can buy PSP slim+4 gb memstick+ep630+scratch guard .

I there any way to detect fake sony/sandisk memstick????
Thanks in advance...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, the only way to NOT buy a fake one is to check for the hologram of sandisc on the Mem stick's covering and yes, if its original, u will get a proper bill and 1 yr warranty for the same.. :) wich are NOT provided by fake ones..
------------

for the PSP query of shop, check ur Pm.. :)

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
the other way is to press triangle on memory stick option in game and check information if it says magic gate unknown or unsupported means it is fake.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, but i told him a simple way to check out fakes BEFORE he makes a purchase i.e by seeing the 3-d hologram..and the guarantee of getting a warranty slip.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom