The Ultimate Sony Playstation Portable Reviewed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^ Do u know Timemachine and 1.5 FW ? Any Good Applications ? i have pandora also i can run 1.50 Proof of Concept firmware .

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

well, if u want extra applications, u can try IR shell for the PSP, from irshell.org
----------

Wt is Proof of Concept FW ???

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, me too, didnt find anything interesting, infact the GUI was so so dull tat i switched back to ctf themes :D
----------

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
with Ctf i remember i am not able to do Ctf properly ,
i have enabled cxmb plugin in Recovery and put ctf themes in ms0:/PSP/THEME/ folder

i have to edit config.txt to use these themes , i want to browse these themes in XMB normally .

i have 3.90 M33-3

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
u did it wrong, u DO NOT hv to create another folder in themes folder, jmus put all the FILES in the themes FOLDER, BAS.. :) and enable it from the recovery menu,

nowornever

Broken In
Hi,
Can anyone tell me following things..

1)Is there any issue if i use memory stick of sandisk instead of sony?

2)Where can I get PSP and memory stick at the cheapest rate in pune ?

3)What other essential accessories are required to be purchased with PSP?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
u mean to say ms0://PSP/mytheme.ctf ? or ms0://PSP/THEME/mytheme.ctf ?

well, this is correct ---> ms0://PSP/THEME/mytheme.ctf
and enable the plugin from the recovery menu.. :)

Hi,
Can anyone tell me following things..

1)Is there any issue if i use memory stick of sandisk instead of sony?

2)Where can I get PSP and memory stick at the cheapest rate in pune ?

3)What other essential accessories are required to be purchased with PSP?
1.) Well, there wont be any issue, till the time u use ORIGINAL Sticks.

2.) There are NO cheapest and costliest rates for the PSP, it has jus one Official price OF Rs.8990/-

3.) U can purchase:

-- a crystal (plastic hard case) case for the PSP or,
-- a PSP pouch so as to safeguard ur PSP against any scratches,
-- U can buy a PSP screen protector known as SCRATCH GUARD wich can be applied ontop of the PSP screen.

THe charger+battery comes along wioht the PSP pack, so u need not buy it from anywhere else.. :)
-----------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

u hv to put the ctf themes in the THEMES folder of ur PSP, bas.. DO NOT create another folder for ctf themes INSIDE ur THEMES folder..

i.e ms0://PSP//THEMES// put all ur ctf themes in this folder 'theme.ctf'
---------------

THen u hv to get the cxmb plugin from the net for ur supported CFW, d/load it and u will get 2 folders with it, (2 FOLDERS and NOT 2 files) wich will be cxmb folder and seplugins folder, put both of these folder into ur PSP mem stick (root) i.e ms0://both the folders in this

then enable the plugin from the recovery mode, then goto SYSTEM > THEMES in the PSP menu (wen switched ON) and enable the ctf themes.. :)
-------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

no no buddy, jus this -->
ms0://PSP/THEME/theme.ctf

THen u hv to get the cxmb plugin from the net for ur supported CFW, d/load it and u will get 2 folders with it, (2 FOLDERS and NOT 2 files) wich will be cxmb folder and seplugins folder, put both of these folder into ur PSP mem stick (root) i.e ms0://both the folders in this

then enable the plugin from the recovery mode, then goto SYSTEM > THEMES in the PSP menu (wen switched ON) and enable the ctf themes..
-------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

nowornever

Broken In
well, this is correct ---> ms0://PSP/THEME/mytheme.ctf
and enable the plugin from the recovery menu.. :)

1.) Well, there wont be any issue, till the time u use ORIGINAL Sticks.

2.) There are NO cheapest and costliest rates for the PSP, it has jus one Official price OF Rs.8990/-

3.) U can purchase:

-- a crystal (plastic hard case) case for the PSP or,
-- a PSP pouch so as to safeguard ur PSP against any scratches,
-- U can buy a PSP screen protector known as SCRATCH GUARD wich can be applied ontop of the PSP screen.

THe charger+battery comes along wioht the PSP pack, so u need not buy it from anywhere else.. :)
-----------------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Hi

Thanks for ur genuine advice.:)

Can u tell me that where can I buy original sandisk 4gb memstick and ep630 in mumbai/pune at cheapest prices..?

Cheers..

Is 4 gb sufficient 4 general use(gaming/video/audio) or 8gb is required considering various compression formats for audio/video/games...please post your views.

Cheers..

Last edited:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

wel.. u can get a 4 GB MEMORY STRICK PRO DUO (MSPD in short, in our lingo) of a sandisk make from any good Computer stationary shops in Mumbai, say the ANUPAM Stationers chain are also good.. :) it wud cost u around Rs.1600/- with a year's warranty.,

No memory card is enough for a PSP :D but yes, as of now a 4 GB card is enough for a begineer..btw, i hv this combo for my PSP, 1GB+2GB+4GB+4GB, u might be wondering wat the heck is this, well, i firstly purchased a 1GB card then as my needs grew up, it went on like 1,2,4 and then again a 4GB MSPD :D so the total i hv is 11 GB :p

Buy the CREATIVE's EP 630 earfones from Lam rd. (mumbai), and PLEASE, DO NOT buy the EP 630 from any MALL, be it from mumbai or from pune, coz they sell at the box price wich is Rs.1200/- where as in Lam rd, u can get it for Rs.600/- or Rs.650/-
----------------

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom