The Two most important Alien Messages [Decoded]

Rishab2oo

Keep honking I'm reloadin
On Tuesday 21st August 2001 two new crop formations were reported near Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire, UK. Both were very impressive looking and consisted of a large number of small 'pixels', which when viewed from the air formed a recognisable shape - unlike many other crop formations.

Source Humans Are Free: The two most important Alien Messages! [Decoded]

One represented a 'human face' and the other resembled a radio transmission that SETI (the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) sent from the Arecibo radio telescope in 1974. This latter formation will be examined in this article, in which I hope to not only describe and explain the original transmission, but also to examine and decode a number of significant changes occurring in the crop formation.

Source Humans Are Free: The two most important Alien Messages! [Decoded]

doomgiver

Warframe
the fact that there is an "audible" ascii symbol in the "alien holding disc" gives the whole deception away.

why would it need a "ding'?

and i stopped reading at the point where the author starts taling about 'reptiloids'

pure bullcr@p, imo.
these conspiracy nuts are everywhere.

anyway, this is not in the right secion, should be moved to chitchat, or maybe fight club

doomgiver

Warframe
ppl push down the stalks using wood planks, hence the accuracy.

and the 'believers' think that its caused by a ufo landing (where is the exhaust residue, then? or the underside of the ufo must be incredibly detailed)

and there are more efficient ways for an alien intelligence to send us messages, rather than just crushing plants (why not just burn them off using laser/precision equipment?)

and why not use radio directly?

Sarath

iDota
Those crop circles are made by real life human trolls (or enthusiasts if you may)

I've seen how they make it with the plank. Damn simple and complicated at the same time.

Nice entertainment

If there's an alien life form out there and they do make it here then we are screwed. Slavery? Yes? No?

Top Bottom