The Thump Is here!! W580i .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Here what I gifted my sis :D Its awesome in terms of sound though cam quality is still to be tested :bleh: Plz do not point on pics quality .. Digi Cam was not with me taken with HTC Touch and K750i in dim light :ashamed:

Here are the pics :ashamed:

*www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4593_afadh/DSC01139.JPG *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4594_hedks/DSC01142.JPG *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4595_cofoy/DSC01143.JPG *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4596_rdrap/IMAG0002.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4597_esxnb/IMAG0003.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4598_fxtmp/IMAG0004.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4599_m442i/IMAG0005.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4600_fzxmq/IMAG0006.jpg *www.imgx.org/thumbs/small/4601_twl4q/IMAG0007.jpg​

Will post the detailed review if I get the time :p

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Intel_Gigacore said:
Please post it here in this dedicated thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47207
I guess that thread dedicated for the pics taken from phone. .and this is Show Off :p;):lol:

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
The total Damage was 13.4 k including speakers :D +1 Gb M2 stick :) Yep will try to post the review soon :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
It lacks Autofocus & Flash...other then that even I like this phone a lot due to its body & looks.

Sykora

I see right through you.
I was about to buy the same phone, but when I called up the shop, they told me that SE had withdrawn all of them becuase the battery was suspect. Have you had any problems of any sort?

K

krazyfrog

After the launch of this phone, i really don't see any real reason to opt for W830i. W580i is much superior. I think SE will probably discontinue it.

tech_cheetah

Journeyman
I took a personal demo of this cell and it is awesome. I was interested in buying this cell, but came to know abt the cracking keypad issue and dropped the idea.
The only drawback in this cell is lack of autofocus and flash light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom