The Successful Digit Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
Friends,
Digit Had Held A Workshop On 30th Of May In Vashi, Navi Mumbai About "Build Your Own PC", Which Was Greatly Successful. Lots Of Techies Had Attended The Workshop, Many Of Them Are The Forum Members Incl. Me.

We Met All The Digitians Their Like "Raaabo (Robert Smith), Michael Browne, Rossi Fernandes and All Other Digitians, The Workshop Started At 11.00am And We Were Introduced To Everyone, First Michael Explained Us All The PC Components And Also Their Working And Use, And Also Helped Us Solving Our Doubts About Each Componant, He Explained Us The Working All The Parts i.e Of Motherboard Which Included Intel DX58S0 And Also The ASUS Rampage II Extreme Which Was The Eye-Candy In The Workshop.

We Also Saw AMD Phenom And Its Working Along With Intel Nehalem, And Many PC Parts Like DDR3 2000MHz RAM, SolidState Drive, CoolerMaster 1100W PSU, The Deamon ASUS GTX 285 Which Was Also A Eye-Candy. After The Explaination Part Was Over, Robert (Raaabo) Brought Some Yummy Snacks For All Of Us.

Further We Went For Assembling PC, All Of The Techies Attended The Workshop Were Divided Into Two Groups, Each Group Had Enough Number Of People To Assemble The PC, One Group Leader Was Michael And Other Group Leader Was Rossi, I Was In Michael's Group he Taught Us How To Assemble PC, How To Corssfire, Difference Between Intel & AMD Processor And Their Motherboard, What Is Case Modding, And All Other Things Related To Assembling. He Taught How To Fit Motherboard And All Other Things In Antec Gaming Three Hundred Cabinet.
I Also Assembled My Own PC Their,With Intel Corei7 965, ASUS Rampage II Extreme, Kingston DDR3 2000MHz RAM, 80GB Solid State Drive, ASUS GTX 285, CoolerMaster UCP 1100W. At Last We Had Some Photoshoot And EveryOne Went Home.

My Experience : Workshop Was Excellent, Came To Know Too Many New Things About Assembling And PC Parts, All The Digitians Are Very Good And Also Funny And Also Sincere When It Comes To Work.

My Request To Others - Please Join The Digit Carnival This Whole Month, It Will Be Good Like This One & You Can Get To Learn Many Other Things.

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Friends,
Digit Had Held A Workshop On 30th Of May In Vashi, Navi Mumbai About "Build Your Own PC", Which Was Greatly Successful. Lots Of Techies Had Attended The Workshop, Many Of Them Are The Forum Members Incl. Me. We Met All The Digitians Their Like "Raaabo (Robert Smith), Michael Browne, Rossi Fernandes and All Other Digitians, The Workshop Started At 11.00am And We Were Introduced To Everyone, First Michael Explained Us All The PC Components And Also Their Working And Use, And Also Helped Us Solving Our Doubts About Each Componant, He Explained Us The Working All The Parts i.e Of Motherboard Which Included Intel DX58S0 And Also The ASUS Rampage II Extreme Which Was The Eye-Candy In The Workshop, We Also Saw AMD Phenom And Its Working Along With Intel Nehalem, And Many PC Parts Like DDR3 2000GHz RAM, SolidState Drive, CoolerMaster 1100W PSU, The Deamon ASUS GTX 285 Which Was Also A Eye-Candy. After The Explaination Part Was Over, Robert (Raaabo) Brought Some Yummy Snacks For All Of Us. Further We Went For Assembling PC, All Of The Techies Attended The Workshop Were Divided Into Two Groups, Each Group Had Enough Number Of People To Assemble The PC, One Group Leader Was Michael And Other Group Leader Was Rossi, I Was In Michael's Group he Taught Us How To Assemble PC, How To Corssfire, Difference Between Intel & AMD Processor And Their Motherboard, What Is Case Modding, And All Other Things Related To Assembling. He Taught How To Fit Motherboard And All Other Things In Antec Gaming Three Hundred Cabinet. At Last We Had Some Photoshoot And EveryOne Went Home.

My Experience : Workshop Was Excellent, Came To Know Too Many New Things About Assembling And PC Parts, All The Digitians Are Very Good And Also Funny And Also Sincere When It Comes To Work.

My Request To Others - Please Join The Digit Carnival This Whole Month, It Will Be Good Like This One & You Can Get To Learn Many Other Things.

will they come to all city...never heard comin to hyd?

Krow

Crowman
^^^2k Mhz! Btw even I enjoyed the workshop! It was total fun, especially Rampage II Extreme, GTX 285 & i7 965!!!

Krow

Crowman
^^^ Even I agree. Make some paragraphs and highlight some text by using bold/italics!

Krow

Crowman
^^^Where do u belong to man? I stay near the Airport and I reached Sanpada(after Vashi) via direct train frm Andheri. Took me 45 mins to reach! U shuda cm, unless u stay in Virar or sm remote corner of Mumbai, no offence. It was really amazing! I won't touch the i7 965 for the whole of my life maybe... After all, how many of us have seen the QX9775???

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Plus all those who attend, get nice big certificates with pics of you with the digit team. And learn some skills for a lifetime :)

A big thanks to those who attended, and I sincerely hope you guys enjoyed it and learnt something as well.

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
the workshop just rocked, as i stay in a small town here no one knows any CPU above Core2Duo, Followed only 945 Chipset and DG31 / 33 Chipset, Never went beyond 1GB RAM, and went for only Classic Series GFX card.

I heartily thanks to Digit to conduct the workshop and assemble those motherboards, CPU's and GFX....which was only our dream, I couldn't affort it 2 buy nor, anyone could give me an opportunity to show me such a High-end rigs.

^Raaabo
I just want 2 ask u, I wanted the photographs we snapped @ the workshop, so are they goin 2 be posted on the website??

Krow

Crowman
I cant wait for my certi + snaps! Hey Raabo, nice to see u communicating with us mortals... Lol! Anyways, the workshop was cool! I'm sure I wont forget it for a lifetime at least, if not more!

OP
VarDOS

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
its nice, Raaabo is the gr8 Admin who has administrator quality, I think he is only admin on whole internet who communicates with the members cuz other admins just give Infractions, i too will not forget that workshop, my whole life....its only 1week past, but now i am feeling 2 meet all those guys i.e Raaabo, Michael, Rossi and the photographer uncle once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom