The Sony PSP

which is better - Gamecube or Ps2 or Xbox

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mankark

Right off the assembly line
so the latest about the sony psp and ninetendo ds.

SONY PSP
A new gadget from the stable of Sony.inc , its a beauty. Black, sleek and alick. A must - have. Take a look at the following site -

*www.fredshouse.net/images/psp1.jpg

Capabilities- Plays Mp3
plays videos
Oh yes ... also plays games

For info- Go to gamespot.com

Rating- 9/10

OP
M

mankark

yes it is coming to india , some time in india in march
by the way, there is one thing -
i hope you have seen the nintendo ds?

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
well well PSP is a handheld gaming device so i guess you cant compare it with a console
anyways its a cool device
the UMD is a cool idea

OP
M

mankark

The games for the psp are called Umd ( this is for anyone who hasnt heard of it already)

umd- Universal Media Disk

Q.- Does anyone know when gran turismo 4 releases officially?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
PSP Rocks Mann This is Da Real Thing Man.......Sony really knows how to enter The race and In Full Istyle :D.......This is A Gaming Rig With Excellent Graphics for The Handheld Console.....Its Has The UMD i.e The Universal Media Disc Which promises 3 Gb of Pure 3d Games.....Its Screen Is A Real Big highlight as well......But yea there were a few issues of Battery HEating Up and The Availability Of Wide Games Ranges....but all The Rest Assured This really Promises To be a Ultimate in Sony's Handheld Console Gaming Exp 8)......God Knows Will there be a Indian Relase for it????? :cry:

Btw As for The Poll:
Ps2 For The Game Ranges and Xbox For Its Sheer Hardware Specs 8)
But Overall Sony Rockss And Hence The PS2 :D

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
the gamecube sucks when it comes 2 graphics intensive games....the PS2 is showing its age...the XBOX is the best when it comes 2 sheer power but then...nobody can match the game collection that sony has....tough choice between PS2 and XBOX....i voted 4 the XBOX...

and yes the PSP....it has been discussed already......yes, it opened 2 bumper sales in japan....but then, nintendo has ruled the handheld market 4 many years now...others like the sega game gear have come and gone...nintendo stays put....but i trust sony 2 do something special....they did that with the playstation...and then again with the PS2....the DS certainly has its advantages over the PSP...2 screens...touch screen...Wi-Fi....and nintendo is now releasing an adapter so that the DS will play media files...and add 2 that a huge library of GBA games....all this explains y the DS is selling like hot cakes....but i thin ksopny will give the DS a good fight....

OP
M

mankark

yeah the nintendo ds and psp so far i think can only be bought in palika bazaar in delhi. nowhere else , i am afraid. i think the psp will be better than the ds, touchscreen or not!!!

Scorpion

Journeyman
PSP or PS2

Hi,
I haven't yet got my hands on PSP(Is it in south?), but PS2 beats all the others.
Nothing more to say about it- It rocks.

theraven

Technomancer
plz search before posting