The single best anime you have watched

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION],try Noein it is much more complex & serious than Steins;Gate.it is the only anime i found to incorporate principles of quantum physics quite seriously.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
[MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION],try Noein it is much more complex & serious than Steins;Gate.it is the only anime i found to incorporate principles of quantum physics quite seriously.

Sci Fi, checked
Action, checked
Adventure, checked
Quantum Physics!, checked!

That looks very good. Thanks. Added to my watchlist.

You guys watch in anime in English dub or in English sub?

Subtitles, that is the only way to watch an anime!!!

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
too many good animes to chose from. they all have their unique features, the ones i have given 10 on mal are
FMAB
HxH
Deathnote
PingPong
SnK
Girl who leapt throught time

I see so much love for stein gate, i was uber excited when it started out, but in the end it turned out to be a love story with some scifi stuff ,a bit let down for me

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Watching the video and reading the context in subtitle is hectic.

Hence I prefer english dub more as we can concentrate on plot more instead of language.

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Finished watching steins gate,. I think that the love story wasn't necessary. The comedy was good and time travel was mind boggling.

I will rate it 8 and a con because of that romance part.

Will now watch death note. Have a lot of expectations from it.

Edit : I think the series is growing on me.. I just simply think about it... Will again watch the whole series this time with subs after watching deathnote.

Last edited:
Top Bottom