The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

Nishi Navin

Right off the assembly line
I am going to buy S04 this week..
Has anyone got anything using the 0% emi they are offering on credit cards?
Me thinking to get it via emi from hdfc..are there any hidden charges?

!!..Nicks..!!

Broken In

Better consult an hdfc credit card customer care representative... Yes there are hidden charges..Processing fee of the vendor,bank etc. and the interest.. 0% refers to no interest so samsung is not taking any interest but the bank may..

So talk to an hdfc guy first before involving uslf in credit card thing..

So the overall cost of the item which u pay thru EMI's turns out to be way more than the actual cost..

Cyborgz

Broken In

yes, Purchased using HDFC credit card from authorized samsung dealer. However, the swiped my CC amount of 59K for mobile and they converted the same into 0% EMI. May be there is EMI plan for Mobiles i guess hence they used it for mobile. But i have got the Invoice with details of Lap which i have purchased. yes processing charge is there Other than that there is no other hidden charges.

sj2202

Broken In
Hello everyone I am thinking of purchasing S03IN again from the samsung e-store.
Does anybody know how much time they take to deliver?
Any freebies??
And can the S02IN owners tell me the watt rating of their JBL speakers and subwoofers?.
Is it the same as S03IN( "JBL Stereo Speakers ( 2 W x 2 ) with Sub-woofer ( 5 W )" )?

I wanted to know whether they were better or equal to the XPS 15 (l502x) because it has ( JBL Stereo Speakers ( 4 W x 2 ) with Sub-woofer ( 12 W ) )

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Hi Dan4u,

I bought a G400 .. :)) Please tell me where I can download its software. Are there any other features i can explore ???

congrats, go to logitech's website choose support+ download, and select your product........download the software you'll know what all features it has.....

!!..Nicks..!!

Broken In
Hi Dan4u,

I bought a G400 .. :)) Please tell me where I can download its software. Are there any other features i can explore ???

Hey congrats..:mrgreen: It really is a popular gaming mouse nowadays.. BTW how much did it cost you and from where did you purchase??

Hello everyone I am thinking of purchasing S03IN again from the samsung e-store.
Does anybody know how much time they take to deliver?
Any freebies??
And can the S02IN owners tell me the watt rating of their JBL speakers and subwoofers?.
Is it the same as S03IN( "JBL Stereo Speakers ( 2 W x 2 ) with Sub-woofer ( 5 W )" )?

I wanted to know whether they were better or equal to the XPS 15 (l502x) because it has ( JBL Stereo Speakers ( 4 W x 2 ) with Sub-woofer ( 12 W ) )

I have the xact same question..

Hello guys, got a little problem with s03.. one of the usb port(usb 2.0) is not detecting the mouse.. wat prob could it be??? Need Urgent help..

asher

Broken In
so3 is a grt lappy to all those who are still hesitating...

P.S:i hesitated for 4 months before taking the plunge...

anikesh102

Broken In
I have to buy a gaming laptop in next 4 days..... my budget is 70k.... i have checked dell 15r turbo and 17r turbo and Samsung s03in and s04in but i m really confused... so please if any1 could help i would really appreciate it...

!!..Nicks..!!

Broken In
I have to buy a gaming laptop in next 4 days..... my budget is 70k.... i have checked dell 15r turbo and 17r turbo and Samsung s03in and s04in but i m really confused... so please if any1 could help i would really appreciate it...

samsung so3 anyday:) if ur main purpose is only gaming then even s04 is fine..for future proof sake, go for s03...:-D

M happy with my purchase i.e. s03 wich i bought after goin thru 3 months of reviews from critics n the ppl who used it.. u wont regret it..

BEtter looks,brilliant speakers,hardcore GPU,slim design like an ultrabook---- A COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE:mrgreen:

A big NO to 15r turbo..U can consider 17r turbo but its huge to carry around.. portability factor is missing..

Now its ur personal choice to either go with s03 or 17r turbo..

anikesh102

Broken In
samsung so3 anyday:) if ur main purpose is only gaming then even s04 is fine..for future proof sake, go for s03...:-D

M happy with my purchase i.e. s03 wich i bought after goin thru 3 months of reviews from critics n the ppl who used it.. u wont regret it..

BEtter looks,brilliant speakers,hardcore GPU,slim design like an ultrabook---- A COMPLETE ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGE:mrgreen:

A big NO to 15r turbo..U can consider 17r turbo but its huge to carry around.. portability factor is missing..

Now its ur personal choice to either go with s03 or 17r turbo..
thanks for your suggestion.... i called the local dealer here... he said s03 is not available... and he can provide me s04... he told me that s03 is not available anywhere and he can't give an ETA for when it ll be available... so i have now only 1 option that's s04.... so is there any drawback of getting i5 instead of i7...
i have to play 3-4hrs daily and some programming in eclipse and visual studio etc.... so pls help me i m in a hurry i have to order s04 today or tmrrw....
and also should i wait for like a month... are there any upcoming laptops in samsung or others.... pls reply fast....

sh1v

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys, I was looking to buy a S03 in a couple of days.

What would be a good place (specific shop, if possible :)) in Delhi to buy from and what would be the best price?

Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom