The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

hhh

Broken In
Hi Guys,
I also looking towards buying a laptop for gaming...
Preferred Configs :
i7 core 3rd gen
8 GB RAM (can compromise on lesser)
1 TB hard drive
2 GB graphic memory (NVIDIA)
powerful speakers
HD or FHD display

The above configuration is almost getting fulfilled by this so called sammy. Just that i am really worried about the heating issues... :(
Please suggest if there is any other model i can look for....

Guys please help.... any suggestion...
Has anyone bought a samsung 5 series 550P5c-S02IN from snap deal ? are they providing the bag and windows dvd ?

sandy2kr12

Broken In
I don't think SAMMY will do such a major blunder and if that was the case i5 users wouldn't have had any problems.

U mean after every 10 seconds...earlier people said it was for 10 seconds every 15-20 minutes.....

yup every 10 sec i see a slight lag while playing shift 2..i play batman arkham city too but dont really notice any lag there,,but its clearly visible in shift 2 coz its a high speed and really irritating when it lags...its works gr8 when unplugged from charger but tht wont let me play more than an hour..this issue must be taken seriously and must be brought to the notice of samsung,,so they come up with fix update for us i5 users..

ujjwal007

Lost in games
So that Samsung series 7 gamer is steal in USA... 94k and here dell 17r se @ 95k :facepalm:

:facepalm: true

Series 7 gamer is doing pretty good there too. Samsung is taking the world by a storm.

yeah they growing very fast :D they aquired the LCD and mobile market here and now trying best to give better here :)

^^^i want to see AMD raedon 7870m.

awesome getting it on 15th august independence day? :razz:

yeah :razz: may be today or tomorrow damn happy :D

Guys please help.... any suggestion...
Has anyone bought a samsung 5 series 550P5c-S02IN from snap deal ? are they providing the bag and windows dvd ?

dude dont think much...just get it i ordered mine too will get it today or tomorrow :D its awesome bang for a buck no second though and dont buy from snap deal they are not giving COD so its risky to buy 60k product online.....buy from fosila they are giving fr 58.5 k with free samsung bag they are giving COD thats what main imp. some others users purchased from there too...and got the porduct in just 2-3 days :D i got my lappy for 58.5k too :D dont think much now! no other alternative now... this is a beast and bestbuy

savvy

Broken In
hello guys, this is my first post.... well this may seem weired : WHICH VERSION SHOULD I BUY (i5/i7) ??? I mean is that extra 7k worth paying for i7, extra 2 gb ram & blue ray drive ??? My concern is mainly about ODD. Can we burn DVD/BD with it ??? Will Blue ray disc make any noticable change while watching movies on the screen we get in this lappy ??? I hv managed my parents for 50k and that extra 7k will be a challenge for me. This will be my first lappy and i don't hv any plan for buying another in 3-4 yrs... Waiting for ur views to make my final decision.......

jajbir

Broken In
hey anybody here ordered the lappy from fosila???? i remember there is someone who did but just dont remember who is he...please tell if you got the lappy sucessfully i m little worried of ordering from them i checked the samsung showroom today ( last option ) they said they can get it if i order them and made a deal but those *******s quoted me 62k :-x which 3.5k more then online fosila is selling for 58.5k i can't spent 4 k more for same things and they are just giving free bag which fosila also giving they will get the lappy in 4-5 days and fosila 7-9 days what you think guys what should i do now? :-? please comment those who purchased from fosila i m definetely remember someone did here! and he even got the call from them that they are giving a free cup with it i m sure!

I have got my lappy from fosila for 57900 with COD option... Now they have raised its price to 58.5K I think...got delivered by dtdc in 8 days from the day I placed my order .. As it was a COD order so it took few extra days to get delivered bcoz of some formalities (as told by dtdc people) ...

ujjwal007

Lost in games
I have got my lappy from fosila for 57900 with COD option... Now they have raised its price to 58.5K I think...got delivered by dtdc in 8 days from the day I placed my order .. As it was a COD order so it took few extra days to get delivered bcoz of some formalities (as told by dtdc people) ...

yeah i figured tht i know they are good only those are giving COD... thats main imp. thing.. :) they are very nice and prompt they replied to my email in just 2 hours :D but i cant resist 8 days thats why i was able to find someone who can get me before otherwise i will order from them :D those who cant buy locally if you wanna buy online please buy from fosila only because of its COD..option they will give u bag with it too :razz:

dan4u

Took Off!!!
yup every 10 sec i see a slight lag while playing shift 2..i play batman arkham city too but dont really notice any lag there,,but its clearly visible in shift 2 coz its a high speed and really irritating when it lags...its works gr8 when unplugged from charger but tht wont let me play more than an hour..this issue must be taken seriously and must be brought to the notice of samsung,,so they come up with fix update for us i5 users..

so did you try setting cpu max 70% and min 50%?

jajbir

Broken In
yeah i figured tht i know they are good only those are giving COD... thats main imp. thing.. :) they are very nice and prompt they replied to my email in just 2 hours :D but i cant resist 8 days thats why i was able to find someone who can get me before otherwise i will order from them :D those who cant buy locally if you wanna buy online please buy from fosila only because of its COD..option they will give u bag with it too :razz:

Yeah their service was good ...also delivery time may vary from location to location as mine was ambala so product went to delhi first n then came here also sunday in between ...so I thnk 4-5 days might be thr average delivery time ..

imrock

Broken In
hey, is anyone else facing the problem of trackpad not responding when pressing any alphabet?? While playing a game, when i press W to walk, the trackpad stops working

Top Bottom