The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

ujjwal007

Lost in games
finally after 1 hour of reading some pages throughly i founded the guy who purchased from fosila he was nelede sended him message lets see when he got back his last activity on 8 august and 0 friends and only 7 posts :cry: i dont know when he will saw my message

ujjwal007

Lost in games
But when I try it on my Desktop (with Intel Core i5-2310 and HD 3000) there is no such problem...
The funny thing is that when I do "open with graphic processor --> Integrated Graphics" the problem remains!!
And what about the constant FPS drops, is it due to throttling of CPU or GPU? Any word on that, as I checked the NVIDIA website today and there was no recommended drivers (only the Beta ones).
Thanks again...

dude i listened many peoples saying they are also having this crashing issue with game itself.. patch can fix it.... i dont know which is the latest patch you should check google uncle i cant say exactly why fps drops u can set lower the comsumption on cpu to 60% max or play on power save mode ur game will run flawlessly on 40 fps which is butter smooth. try it out :razz: why run on 80-120 fps if it can run butter smooth on 40-50 :D

dx1

Broken In
SNAPDEAL is giving i7 version at 56.8k !!! That's seriously delicious ....:flamewar:

and i5 version for 49.5k...

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^^^yes only windows 7 home premium with bag. nothing else. last sunday at this time i was thinking when i will have this laptop, and today(sunday) completed crysis 2 on it :D must play game i must say. nice graphics...but aliens were little tough though :p

ujjwal007

Lost in games
the only thing to very about in the whole process is handling of shipment by courier company. But the same courier co delivers these items to resellers.
COD for such a high amount is unlikely....

NO it is wit tax

yeah snap deal give cod for 50k max......but i checked fosila and asked too they have cod for it and for my pincode :razz: just the price is 58.5k and nobody never purchased anything from them yet too so worried a little too about it

Theodre

In the zone
^^^yes only windows 7 home premium with bag. nothing else. last sunday at this time i was thinking when i will have this laptop, and today(sunday) completed crysis 2 on it :D must play game i must say. nice graphics...but aliens were little tough though :p

So there was a recovery DVD and windows DVD?????

hhh

Broken In
Hi Guys,
I also looking towards buying a laptop for gaming...
Preferred Configs :
i7 core 3rd gen
8 GB RAM (can compromise on lesser)
1 TB hard drive
2 GB graphic memory (NVIDIA)
powerful speakers
HD or FHD display

The above configuration is almost getting fulfilled by this so called sammy. Just that i am really worried about the heating issues... :(
Please suggest if there is any other model i can look for....

Top Bottom