The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

dexbg

Journeyman
Thermocol might not be good idea .. its sensitive to high temps..might melt and stick to your laptop.

dexbg

Journeyman
ok then a news paper on thermocol might be good idea i guess.....!!!

Yea that might be better .. but resting in on a hard surface is always better .. or best put it on a perforated surface.
The air intake vents are at the bottom so they usually get blocked and hinder circulation.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
In my personal view I heard here on TDF suggested to me by someone that use 1.5ltr cold drink bottle's cap.

aaronlivera

Broken In
I'll be getting i5 from the Samsung store this weekend &
.. planning to spend the extra money to upgrade this with a 128GB SSD.

Let me know which one you are gonna buy...!! Even I want one... but am only collecting cash to buy it....!

128 gig will be enough...??

dexbg

Journeyman
Let me know which one you are gonna buy...!! Even I want one... but am only collecting cash to buy it....!

128 gig will be enough...??

128 should be enough.. coz 256 will be expensive.

I'm trying to get the Samsung 830 .. or otherwise the OCZ Vertex 4

Keeping the budget at 8k

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I did in 3dMark06 and got 13204. But in my graphics card,Its showing 0MHz in Core Clock and Memory Clock for both GT650 and HD4000. How come yours score is different and showing core and memory clock?
You did in 3Dmark11?

Dr Andy

Right off the assembly line
hey people can someone plzzzz tell me where to buy the i7 version of samsung lappy in bangalore.......i am roaming around since 5 hours with no luck....its not avaialable sp road......plzzzz reply with good dealers name in bangalore urgently......

Top Bottom