The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@rider and @gunner_kanishk:thank you guys. But both website suggested by you guys respectively don't have wireless controller. And @gunner_kanishk:the xbox controller on nextworld.in is for xbox. Will it work for windows7 too?

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Yeah will try that soon!

sorry i forgot its ICEHANCER 2.0 MOD take a look at this pics ;)

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/icenhancerscreen04.jpg/][IMG]*img193.imageshack.us/img193/3994/icenhancerscreen04.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/icenhancer.jpg/][IMG]*img846.imageshack.us/img846/8175/icenhancer.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/gta4icehancer011.jpg/][IMG]*img94.imageshack.us/img94/206/gta4icehancer011.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

[URL=*imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/1329629171gtaiv20120210.jpg/][IMG]*img819.imageshack.us/img819/366/1329629171gtaiv20120210.jpg[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

do back up your GTA IV game before installing this MOD.

Thanks man.. btw I am good in following footsteps in cs1.6. :)

Are you sure you can record you own voice with good quality using this? You can try for yourself if you want and let me know :mrgreen:

On the other hand my brother seems to be pretty doubtful about samsung laptops. :-x
Idk how to convince him, that this one is with good build quality and much better than lot in same price range.

:|

i wont say in good quality but yes while playing my teamates can hear my voice clearly and loudly, :)

sj2202

Broken In
@rider and @gunner_kanishk:thank you guys. But both website suggested by you guys respectively don't have wireless controller. And @gunner_kanishk:the xbox controller on nextworld.in is for xbox. Will it work for windows7 too?

Hey,nextworld has the wired controller for PC
Buy Microsoft Xbox 360 Wired Controller [BLACK] for PC in India at the best price. Screenshots, videos, reviews available.

and infibeam has it too
*www.infibeam.com/Accessories/i-Microsoft-XBox-360-Wired-Controller/P-M-GA-PC.html?id=Black

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One

i thought it might not work.Then why there are two different xbox wireless controller mentioned with different price on flipkart. The one with lower price support windows and with higher price doesnt have windows on 'platform' field.

I am going offtopic in all my posts. Sorry.

gunner_kanishk

Journeyman
i thought it might not work.Then why there are two different xbox wireless controller mentioned with different price on flipkart. The one with lower price support windows and with higher price doesnt have windows on 'platform' field.

I am going offtopic in all my posts. Sorry.

AFAIK the wired one works for both PC and XBOX. I don't think there are separate controllers.

I'm not sure about wireless ones though. Maybe the ones you saw were out of stock products? I can only see one wired controller on flipkart.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@gunner_kanishk:see visitors' message.
Today i got infinite evo for i5 np550 from flipkart for INR2620 and just i saw the price on flipkart its INR2495. Thanks flipkart.

sakii

\m/ \m/
Lol.. I said in Delhi.. There is a difference.. Some guy in this same forum was saying about 47.5k from some dealer :-D

He even was optimistic about getting it for 45k when 4-5 people buy from him together..

Dont remember who is he.. PM me if you guys read this and havent bought from that dealer.. :-D

Tht was RON frm PUNE >>
it was me :-| that 4-5 people were TEAM PUNE :-|

Make him read this thread ;-)
:-D :-D yup...rightly said.

magnet

Youngling
2 questions..
1:: Does the lappy has normal sim slot.

2::And are there any extended warranty schemes for it just like sony and hp lappies?

dmplog

Right off the assembly line
My Initial impression of sammy:

1. keyboard definitely needs to be get used to, as i am moving from lenovo r400.
it simply looks too tiny. i hate the windows pointer middling with the typing :(
2. sound is crystal clear for me. jbl rocks!
3. i tried to close screen with firm left hand..could easily see the liquid-effect on screen.
This also happens with lenovo though.

windows is not my favourite os and will be switching to ubuntu asap.
have taken screen, sound and video samples. trying to upload for sharing.

Guys - Have anyone of you registered for the Extended Warranty? I think, we have to register before 30th July!

sakii

\m/ \m/
I HAVE JUST NOW REGISTERED FOR WARRANTY. IT WILL TAKE PDF FILE OF INVOICE EASILY. BUT AFTER HITTING REGISTER IT LOADED SAME PAGE WITH A MSG. DATA ADDED SUCESSFULLY.

Is tht happened with all those too>>>>who hv received call from samsung for extended warranty.

Top Bottom