The Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Re: looking to get square cd (blank)

aare tum log bichare ka mazak uda rahe ho ..... i hope u all hav seen visiting cards .... ur dad must hav them u must hav some ..... the cds hes talkin abt r of that size normally used by corporates for giving company details such as their product detail and all on it coz it fits the pocket and the size of the image shown is not wat i hav seen they hav around the same capacity as that of the small round disks that v get ....

@ mobileman lamington rd is far frm where i live and as myexams are starting i wont b going there for some time ..... price and details i dont know coz its been a long time i saw them.... i even suggested my dad to use them so i remember them

mobileman

In the zone

mAV3 said:
aare tum log bichare ka mazak uda rahe ho ..... i hope u all hav seen visiting cards .... ur dad must hav them u must ..........them
hi,
really a bounch of thanks for shareing ur valuable time for me,by typing ur valuable reply.
and no prblm,i wl instruct my uncle to go and search thr.no problems

wt lov.
and keep it up

rskbug

Broken In

i think he means.. those mini cd's
*www.blessitt.com/blessings/wallet2.jpg

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

^^ yes ..... i think mobileman u shud rep rskbug

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

@imranais .... not yet i hv only seen the small sized round dvds as of yet

dimensions affecting rpm .... i dont know abt that but those cds work perfect .... their edges are rounded so i dont think its a problem

hey guys I hv also seen a CD in Archies Gallery of Heart Shape.
Now I believe that square CD's existence.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Re: Old Digit Issues?

i wanna sell old issues..
i have alll issues from september 2004 till this months with all cds dvds and fast tracks

mobileman

In the zone

vasulic said:
I have a square cd Key chain

my dear friend,
i m not looking/searching to get the info of any kind of,toys or dummy's.

thanking you

yours

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle

i have never seen a square cd like this b4. how will it spin, doesn't make any sense. and yes <ashish sharma> wrote u can cut it whatever shape u want, even i am hearing this first time. well i have seens cds of visiting card shape and ita available in calcutta, chandni chowk. it seems the image given in this thread is created in photoshop.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~

dude the cd is like a visitin card here is the image
*www.chirayil.com/images/content/105998490019.jpg
or like this
*images.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=...d+cd&start=20&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&sa=N

yugantar88

Broken In
i want a good cpu cooler fan, VGA cooler & Thermal Paste or any one know any shop from where i can get it in MUMBAI.Preferably from ZALMAN, COOLER MASTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom