The relationships help thread.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I got the idea for this thread from the UltimateGuitar forums. This is not only for boyfriend/girlfriend relationships but all. Wether you are having probs with your mom or your relative. If your friend has some prob with... just ask and people will try to help you.

Part of the reason to make this is all the 54616584651 love threads being created. So post all that stuff here.

If the thread seems inappropriate, the mods are welcome to lock/delete it.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
lol don't discourage people otherwise there will be still more of 'those' thread.

People, don't be shy. Post whatever you feel like posting.

Oh and one more thing, don't name people. Use substitues.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
how to make a freind ( Girl ) to break up with a person who is completely fake and she can't see the facts?

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
how to make a freind ( Girl ) to break up with a person who is completely fake and she can't see the facts?

Okay I am no expert but I have had my fair share of experience.

1) Are you friends with the girl ?
2) How close are this boy and girl ?
3) Give a very brief background of the girl. No I am not talking about what music she listens to or what brand lipstick she uses. I am talking about her nature.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Just slap her in the face...:mrgreen:

LOL... she will slap him back. And then that guy would come and beat him up real bad :rofl:

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Well, if you're her classmate, then its not a big deal. Just be her friend (hope you know the steps already :mrgreen:). And start showing her the truth about that guy slowly. One day she will recognise what's she doing. That day is your day... :D

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Well, if you're her classmate, then its not a big deal. Just be her friend (hope you know the steps already :mrgreen:). And start showing her the truth about that guy slowly. One day she will recognise what's she doing. That day is your day... :D

That's called 'rushing'. That is one of the many things you shouldn't do when you are upto something so tricky with a girl.

He needs to first be friends with her, get close and then do it!

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
slowly this thread will be hijacked n become gf queries thread...lol...i c especially gf-related thread replied at faster rate than any....

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
LOL, I was thinking about creating such thread for a long time, but then ROSSI and his delete button.

slowly this thread will be hijacked n become gf queries thread...lol...i c especially gf-related thread replied at faster rate than any....

Obviously yaar, ek wohi to issue hai hamare life mein.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^^
I think thats what i wrote in my previous post.:???:

You said be her 'friend'. A friend means nothing to a girl. To actually hold importance in a girl's life, especially the ones who think of themselves as the queens, you need to be what they call their 'BFFs'. :| :D :p. That's why I said, be a friend, get close and then start scoring.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

LOL, I was thinking about creating such thread for a long time, but then ROSSI and his delete button.

Obviously yaar, ek wohi to issue hai hamare life mein.

For every other issue, there's Google.

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
<...me sees a bright future for this thread...> :)

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

@all - anyone vote for a sticky? :D

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ obviously.. she is no classmate.. She is one of my best friends.. but I don't like her like that... the thing is she proposed me but I did not like her like that so I said no.. after some days she started noticing one of my friend and my friend is being very nice to her obviously to get her but my friend is no innocent guy and his habits are very wrong which she doesn't know I tried to tell her but she is not listening..

She is very good by nature.. studious.. -10% techy.. and love music :)

I want her to break up with that guy as he is not a person I want my friend to be with and if she comes her habit to know then it can happen :)

adi007

Youngling
^^ obviously.. she is no classmate.. She is one of my best friends.. but I don't like her like that... the thing is she proposed me but I did not like her like that so I said no.. after some days she started noticing one of my friend and my friend is being very nice to her obviously to get her but my friend is no innocent guy and his habits are very wrong which she doesn't know I tried to tell her but she is not listening..

She is very good by nature.. studious.. -10% techy.. and love music :)

I want her to break up with that guy as he is not a person I want my friend to be with and if she comes her habit to know then it can happen :)

Krates: Date of Birth
March 13, 1993 (17)
Psychosocial : November 1, 1994 (15)
Hmm dont you think you people are too young for all these drama ..?

And i hope everyone says their age before they give their *suggestion/advice* ..
My Age: 20

Top Bottom