The Photography Thread

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
*img169.imageshack.us/img169/5456/myfriend.th.jpg

Clicked my friend who was enjoying cool breeze in an local train.

*img84.imageshack.us/img84/4879/nokiabattery.th.jpg

Purchased a new original Nokia Battery for my phone today. It's the BP-5M rated at 900mah. Costed me Rs.690.

Krow

Crowman
Cool G5 Thats a nice way to show-off your battery :razz:
Can you take the same pic with a tighter frame, so that none of the shadow is cut?

toofan

Technomancer
Cool Nice shot.

Now A days I am getting more interest in People Photography rather then Macros or Nature.

One example.

*img340.imageshack.us/img340/1677/bunnya.jpg

Bunny My friend.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Cool Nice shot.

Now A days I am getting more interest in People Photography rather then Macros or Nature.

Thanks. And its not just you but me too getting addicted to photographing people.

toofan said:
One example.

*img340.imageshack.us/img340/1677/bunnya.jpg

Bunny My friend.

I had shot a similar emotion but had to delete the pic since my friend was unhappy with it. :cry:

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Golden Wheat

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/3967794551_fe49b5b47a.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Himadri :I will pm you :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@Toofan - Was the MACRO mode on at the time you were shooting the shot? The background doesn't appear to be blurred or you purposely didn't wanted to blur it?

D

Deleted member 26636

Title :Golden Wheat

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3456/3967794551_fe49b5b47a.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Himadri :I will pm you :)

this is also a very cool photo...but that blue thing on the field behind the wheat(not the one on the extreme right)....seems to be in air....what is it?

toofan

Technomancer
@cool: Nope no macro mode. I did it intentionally. My intentions were to take a shot which would be sharp to the far end. But when I was composing I felt the limitations of my camera. As the background doesn't come that sharp because I can't go beyond f stop of 8.

@himadri_sm: these are green houses.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
@toofan: the pine tree shot is pretty good.......just a suggestion ....I guess it would have looked better if it was taken in the evening or early morning.....

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks for feedback izzikio. I will try to take another shot at morning time as In evenings that area get covered by shadows.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
@amber very fine images try to re-size them down so that can be viewed easily in screen and that will reduce the image size also.

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
Will do next time.. :)
PS: I think its the forum layout which is hindering the image! :(
Coz its displaying flawlessly on another forum :)

Top Bottom