The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

veera_champ

Journeyman
I had logged into 2 devices & when I rechecked through 2nd device at 2.02pm it was OOS.
I had logged into 4 devices ( Desktop, Lappy,Tab and Mobile ) with 4 different accounts and maintained a half an hour session but finally able to get only one
They went out of stock in seconds

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Yea, even I want to know.
The tablet looks super powerful for the price and specs.
flipkart reviews say otherwise

I mean, I am a Mi Pad user myself per se!!! :p
Just wanted if there are any other users out there so that I could find out which ROM, tempered glass or case they are using...
I heard that the capacitive touch buttons stop working if we put a tempered glass on... Would like to know more about this... :)

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Received my mi 16000mah powerbank.

Poor packaging but prompt delivery. Got it under 48 hrs from booking.
The plastic protective sheet which comes over mi powerbank was removed earlier & full of dust stuck to it. It was just kept over it & fell off as soon as I opened the package. So I guess it was returned by someone.

nav18

Broken In
Where do I buy Redmi 1s Charger online?
I just lost mine and the replacement one bought from local shop was really crap product.I searched mi store,flipkart and amazon but nothing came out. :-(

:listen: Please help me out here,I will start a new thread if this one goes unnoticed.

amjath

Human Spambot
Did you try eBay? Search Google as eBay allphoneunlock which will provide you seller shop. Search for the same. The seller import genuine Chinese products especially xiaomi

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I had contacted nearest service centre to get adaptor for my powerbank & their quote was 800 rupees for adaptor only. I was asked to book it by paying now & wait for 20 days.

Better look out for adaptor which has an output of DC5.0V == 2000mA

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Where do I buy Redmi 1s Charger online?
I just lost mine and the replacement one bought from local shop was really crap product.I searched mi store,flipkart and amazon but nothing came out. :-(

:listen: Please help me out here,I will start a new thread if this one goes unnoticed.

Look for Sony CP-AD2 charger, 2.1A and comes with usb cable. I'm using it with redmi and lenovo phones.

Sony CP-AD2 USB AC Adapter with 1.5m Cable (White): Buy Sony CP-AD2 USB AC Adapter with 1.5m Cable (White) Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
What ROM, case and screen guard/tempered glass are you using???

Not using any case. Just front and back screen guard bought from online..not any particular brand. As of roms, using stock. As kernel source is not yet released, so performance might be bad than the stock one, What about you?

Top Bottom