The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

TheHumanBot

Padawan
restored phone to default settings factory restore wifi still not working. cleared cache nothing happened.
lost all camera images :lol:

screwed up big time :)

contacts are gone and it shows all the email ids of my google account in contacts which is pissing me off.

Last edited:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
ok guys i was browsing ebay and wtf :|

MI Piston Earphones Headphones FOR Xiaomi MI3 Redmi 1s Redmi Note Headset | eBay

High Quality Gold Piston Earphones Headphones FOR Xiaomi Redmi Samsung HTC Moto | eBay

Forxiaomi Piston 2 Earphones Headphones FOR Redmi 1s MI3 | eBay

are these real? :shock:

Reloaded

In the zone
ok guys i was browsing ebay and wtf :|

MI Piston Earphones Headphones FOR Xiaomi MI3 Redmi 1s Redmi Note Headset | eBay

High Quality Gold Piston Earphones Headphones FOR Xiaomi Redmi Samsung HTC Moto | eBay

Forxiaomi Piston 2 Earphones Headphones FOR Redmi 1s MI3 | eBay

are these real? :shock:

How I ended up buying fake Xiaomi earphones from Amazon India | Digit.in

abracadabra

Journeyman
How I ended up buying fake Xiaomi earphones from Amazon India | Digit.in

When its clearly stated from MI/Xiaomi that only Flipkart is the authorised distri/retailer of its products in India, still people take an unwarranted route is sheer example of an ignorant fool!

Rather than ranting about it, good he learned his lesson the hard way!
Why should MI/Xiaomi even keep a check on such activities, its the buyer who has to look what he/she picks up to his/her whims; even after a clear statement from the company!

Infact an ebay seller "allphoneunlock" too had a good reputation initially about originality in the MI products he sold online, but yes it comes at a slight premium!

envyraw

Broken In
Yeah sure. I plan to. But it might take some time coz i dont live in India atm and waiting for a relative to bring here.

envyraw

Broken In
IMHO flip cover is for phones which don't have good quality glass. Just use a TPU case /back cover instead.

Yes that might be true but its matter of personal choice. Nothing else. This phone is for my brother and he prefers a flip case. The phone will go through a bit of rough use. Keys and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

IMHO flip cover is for phones which don't have good quality glass. Just use a TPU case /back cover instead.

Yeah that might be true but it's a matter of personal choice i think. The phone is for my brother and he prefers a flip case. The phone will go through a bit of rough use. Keys and stuff too.

Top Bottom