The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

amjath

Human Spambot
Thanks all for replying sim related queries. BTW ordering one for my colleague

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] for the redmi, My colleague recieved the text message

_prabhat

Journeyman
Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war
Xiaomi moves into third place in global smartphone war | Reuters
Xiaomi Now The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Maker, Says IDC | TechCrunch

setanjan123

In the zone
Encountering too many idiots on Facebook who are anti xiaomi. One just claimed that he works for Indian air force and he knows better. Wth! -_-

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Check Cowon EM1 with Mic too. I am using it on both, Redmi 1S and Mi3. Working great.
Which one did you like better?

A brief comparison would help much. :)

Cowon is decent buy but Mi piston competes with IEM's above 2.5k to 3.5k.

Hope this helps

Even though sound taste is totally personal but the these kind of over exaggerated statements force me to think that people have lost understanding of quality music.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
I want a Redmi1s !! Here in Bangalore
its a weekend anyway... lets hpoe you are close to party places.

I got 1 from gollum, I want 1 more!

Minion

Conversation Architect
Encountering too many idiots on Facebook who are anti xiaomi. One just claimed that he works for Indian air force and he knows better. Wth! -_-

It is better to stop using facebook and educating idiots.Now people are getting attested for giving comments recently a guy post "I love HUDHUD and he has been arrested WTF.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Even though sound taste is totally personal but the these kind of over exaggerated statements force me to think that people have lost understanding of quality music.

Totally agreed about sound preferences..

Had auditioned cowon em1 long back but at that point of time it was the best possible option under 1k

The OP was considering Some skull candies which are also know for bass heavy signature along with mi pistons.

Coming to Mi pistons [my exp.for 5-6 mins of audition] they sounded much clear & crisp compared to my Signature Acoustics C12 which are around 2500 INR[also known for bass heavy nature & warm sound]. Midrange of pistons do not get the blanketed/muffled feel compared to C12. bass bleading into midrange is almost none if not much lesser than SA C12.

Even joker a popular reviewer from headfi.org had reviewed pistons & spoken good about them..
Xiaomi Piston 2 Review | The Headphone List

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Most people are looking for bass heavy phones, when I say bass heavy I mean the ones that can cause ear damage, I'm totally fine with the bass of my pistons
For me it's sort of balanced experience

Top Bottom